Author Topic: Mark Levin: ‘For All the Attacks on Donald Trump, the Man Was a Foreign Policy Genius’  (Read 92 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Levin: ‘For All the Attacks on Donald Trump, the Man Was a Foreign Policy Genius’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/14/mark-levin-for-all-the-attacks-on-donald-trump-the-man-was-a-foreign-policy-genius/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Russia and China have been at war with the US for the past 20 years.  The globalists and the enviro-commies have effectively exploited cheap labor, the "promise" of new markets, and the impending doom of Global Climate Change to the benefit of Russia, China, and India.

Donald Trump called it for what it was ... 30 years of the "Free" Trade Heist.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Coolidge, Reagan, and Trump....

Dollars and Sense matter.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.