Author Topic: Cushing's Running Low On Crude Oil. How Much Is Left In The Tanks?  (Read 918 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

We are getting close to some really, really high fuel prices as seen by inventory levels at our largest oil depot.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Cushing's Running Low On Crude Oil. How Much Is Left In The Tanks?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 01:23:37 pm »
When COVID hit, there wasn't enough room for all the oil...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 01:32:21 pm »
When COVID hit, there wasn't enough room for all the oil...

Remember when it went to negative value? 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2022, 01:51:38 pm »
Remember when it went to negative value?
Oh yeah. It meant the end of my job for a while...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2022, 01:53:35 pm »
Oh yeah. It meant the end of my job for a while...

Retired, but at that moment was concerned about my retirement divys sustaining. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2022, 01:55:35 pm »
So, what the Biden Administration hears is that we have too much capacity at Cushing?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2022, 02:33:59 pm »
Retired, but at that moment was concerned about my retirement divys sustaining.
You must be a whole lot happier right about now wink777
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2022, 04:44:00 pm »
You must be a whole lot happier right about now wink777

Okay for now.  But when half the country has been brainwashed into wanting destruction of the oil industry, you really may be just seeing a "Lull" in the action.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2022, 05:03:01 pm »
The Dems will feign concern for inflation ... until the elections.  If they win, they'll put the legacy energy sector out of business.  If they lose, there will be a lame duck orgy of moonbat nonsense.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2022, 09:35:38 pm »
Okay for now.  But when half the country has been brainwashed into wanting destruction of the oil industry, you really may be just seeing a "Lull" in the action.
That will not diminish the need for hydrocarbons on this planet, any more than Biden saying overspending doesn't cause inflation

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2022, 09:36:58 pm »
The Dems will feign concern for inflation ... until the elections.  If they win, they'll put the legacy energy sector out of business. If they lose, there will be a lame duck orgy of moonbat nonsense.
Nonsense.  They will still need them to provide the electricity to run their EVs.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2022, 04:18:55 am »
That will not diminish the need for hydrocarbons on this planet, any more than Biden saying overspending doesn't cause inflation

Not that worried about my company fading away, but more is the understanding that 1st world GND and envirowhacko zealots will likely tamper demand for petroleum products, which will adversely impact earnings for the duration.

The best hope is that some level of sanity returns, and there is an base understanding among all political factions that NG is truly the "green" fuel of the future. 

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2022, 02:53:09 am »
Not that worried about my company fading away, but more is the understanding that 1st world GND and envirowhacko zealots will likely tamper demand for petroleum products, which will adversely impact earnings for the duration.

The best hope is that some level of sanity returns, and there is an base understanding among all political factions that NG is truly the "green" fuel of the future.
Can one actually 'temper' demand much for what has become an absolute necessity for our essentials to live?

Regardless of what we do in the US, the rest of the world will need it and in fact the demand is growing for hydrocarbons.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2022, 03:00:48 am »
Can one actually 'temper' demand much for what has become an absolute necessity for our essentials to live?

Regardless of what we do in the US, the rest of the world will need it and in fact the demand is growing for hydrocarbons.

Good question.  I think demand drops in at least 1st world due to enviro-whackoism is a serious possibility.  When they go "all in" on GND, I think it will take somewhere between 5 to 10 years to realize how much a disaster  it will cause.  By that time, those refineries and petrochemical sites will be shuttered, mothballed, or dismantled.  It will be near impossible to rebuild in time before our economy and overall way of life will seriously impaired.

Which brings up what I have alwasy felt was the acutal intent of the climate change debacle.  A planned intergrated effort for nation wealth redistirbution.