Author Topic: Stray drone from Ukrainian war crashes in Croatia carrying bomb, official says  (Read 449 times)

Offline EdinVA

Stray drone from Ukrainian war crashes in Croatia carrying bomb, official says

A military drone that apparently flew all the way from the Ukrainian war zone over three European NATO-member states before crashing in an urban zone of the Croatian capital was armed with an explosive device, Croatia’s defense minister said Sunday.

The Soviet-made aircraft crossed Romania and Hungary before entering Croatia, slamming into a field near a student dormitory late Thursday. About 40 parked cars were damaged in the large explosion, but no one was injured.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/stray-drone-ukrainian-war-crashes-croatia-carrying-bomb

Offline DB

Soviet-made?

WTH?

Offline EdinVA

Accident? hmmm

Offline DB

That drone would have to be 30 years old to have been made by the Soviet Union...

Offline libertybele

That drone would have to be 30 years old to have been made by the Soviet Union...

??? I don't know much about drones nor the Soviet Union -- why 30 years old @DB ?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

??? I don't know much about drones nor the Soviet Union -- why 30 years old @DB ?

The Soviet Union was no more after 1991.

Offline libertybele

Accident? hmmm

Accident?  Doubtful.  I look for Putin to invade nearby NATO countries.  He is coming very near Poland. I believe he already has the support of the ME and China and I do believe we will see WW III -- I think it's inevitable. Certainly the U.S. is at an all time low and Putin knows it. It is China that I have always seen as a huge concern.  IF both XI and Putin work in concert, we are sunk, not to mention all those from the ME already in our country.  Our allies will be too busy trying to defend their own countries.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

Accident?  Doubtful.  I look for Putin to invade nearby NATO countries.  He is coming very near Poland. I believe he already has the support of the ME and China and I do believe we will see WW III -- I think it's inevitable. Certainly the U.S. is at an all time low and Putin knows it. It is China that I have always seen as a huge concern.  IF both XI and Putin work in concert, we are sunk, not to mention all those from the ME already in our country.  Our allies will be too busy trying to defend their own countries.

Russia is 1/20 or 5% of the size of our economy. They are no direct economic threat. If Putin isn't careful China is going to own Russia.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I say it was done by the CIA, Biden and the democrats dearly need a war and have been trying everything they can. Also I believe the CIA would love for us to be in a war again too, lots of money flows in a war.

Offline DB

If it lost communications or had a hardware failure I could have simply flown until it ran out of gas.

Online Kamaji

If it lost communications or had a hardware failure I could have simply flown until it ran out of gas.

Occam's Razor says yes.