Author Topic: Crazy Aunt Nancy Pelosi Delivers a Riveting Commentary on the Deficit  (Read 391 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Crazy Aunt Nancy Pelosi Delivers a Riveting Commentary on the Deficit

Some days ago, I pondered whether Nancy Pelosi had gotten drunk before a recent presser. I’m starting to feel a lot better about that theory, after her latest performance.

The Speaker of the House had some deep, riveting thoughts on the federal budget deficit. For example, did you know that government spending actually lowers the deficit? I know, wonders never cease.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1502449544797192192

This is actually a talking point that has clearly gone out to the White House as well. On Friday, Joe Biden slammed Americans for blaming government spending for the current inflation crisis, claiming that massive, dollar-printing boondoggles like the American Rescue Plan have had no impact.

Regardless of who is saying it, though, it’s absolutely a false contention. The federal government spent $6.82 trillion in 2021 under Joe Biden. That clocks in at around 50 percent more than the United States was spending pre-pandemic (2019 spending was $4.4 trillion). To suggest that blowing that much funny money into the economy isn’t inflationary is so absurd as to call into question the pronouncer’s mental sanity.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/03/13/crazy-aunt-nancy-pelosi-delivers-a-riveting-commentary-on-the-deficit-n535558
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Crazy Aunt Nancy Pelosi Delivers a Riveting Commentary on the Deficit
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2022, 09:51:16 pm »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2022, 10:05:51 pm »
When I first saw her comment it was so absurd that I thought it was from the Babylon Bee

But this is the same position the White House has along with many in the Democrat Party minus a few like Synema and Manchin

We’re going along for the ride with modern monetary theory whether we like it or not
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2022, 02:48:26 am »
Why not just listen to her take on the Ukraine war?

http://youtu.be/wXDXZ0foBtw

« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 02:49:13 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2022, 12:20:07 pm »
Why not just listen to her take on the Ukraine war?

http://youtu.be/wXDXZ0foBtw

What? Did the sign language interpreter go on strike?

Or was she trying to flag down the delivery person from the  liquor store?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2022, 12:28:55 pm »
When I first saw her comment it was so absurd that I thought it was from the Babylon Bee

But this is the same position the White House has along with many in the Democrat Party minus a few like Synema and Manchin

We’re going along for the ride with modern monetary theory whether we like it or not

:thumbsup:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2022, 09:01:18 pm »
Well she can't be drunk, her daughter says she doesn't drink at all(bullshiite!). So if she's not drunk than she has had a serious stroke and is obviously mentally incapacitated. My opinion? it's a twofer stroked and drunk!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2022, 09:13:50 pm »
If Government spending is reducing the Nation Debt, why do they need to keep raising the Debt Ceiling?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2022, 10:16:32 pm »
If Government spending is reducing the Nation Debt, why do they need to keep raising the Debt Ceiling?

Good question!

Online dfwgator

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2022, 10:17:54 pm »
When I see "deficit" I always think of Rush Limbaugh goofing on James Sasser pronouncing it as "Daffozit"

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2022, 11:50:04 pm »
This is an oldie (well, last November) but goodie, from Australia's Andrew Bolt, about the incoherence of Biden, Harris and Pelosi:
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=4502057233225942
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2022, 11:00:18 am »
Well she can't be drunk, her daughter says she doesn't drink at all(bullshiite!). So if she's not drunk than she has had a serious stroke and is obviously mentally incapacitated. My opinion? it's a twofer stroked and drunk!
Not quite mumbly enough for downers...unless she's chasing them with some uppers.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis