Author Topic: ‘Laptop from Hell’ Repairman Wondering of ‘Politically Motivated Attack’ on His Unemployment Benefit  (Read 1344 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Laptop from Hell’ Repairman Wondering of ‘Politically Motivated Attack’ on His Unemployment Benefits

Nick Gilbertson 13 Mar 2022

The computer technician, who repaired Hunter Biden’s infamous “laptop from hell” and turned it over to the FBI, says his unemployment claims were repeatedly closed until he sent a letter to Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE), wondering if the “state agency was weaponized to punish a perceived political enemy,” and threatened to take the story public.

John Paul Mac Isaac, 45, told the New York Post that he applied for unemployment in December of 2020 — a month after he was forced to close his computer shop in Delaware and move to Colorado. Mac Isaac says his cases were repeatedly closed, forcing him to use his 401k funds to make ends meet, and he was eventually told to stop opening new claims. The computer technician finally sent a letter to Coons in December 2021.

“I would hate to think that I was singled out in a politically motivated attack. If a state agency was weaponized to punish a perceived political enemy, the country has a right to know,” Mac Isaac wrote. After sending the letter, he began to receive unemployment funds, though Mac Isaac says he ended up receiving a few thousand dollars less than what was owed to him.

While Mac Isaac’s dealings with the state unemployment agency left him questioning if he was the subject of a “politically motivated attack,” he also received an invoice from the IRS last year that he described as “fishy.”

Citing the Post, Breitbart News reported:

Moreover, Mac Isaac told the Post that last September, he received an IRS invoice regarding his tax return from 2016, which he took as a threat. When he showed it to an accountant pal, his friend noted that the agency does not “go back that far unless they’re looking for something,” Mac Isaac says. He swiftly paid the sum of nearly $60, the Post reports. He noted that he had seen the progressive weaponization of the IRS over the past decade and decided not to contest the agency.

“I think it looks rather fishy,” he told the Post. “I have been punished for my actions on so many levels both to hurt me personally and to set an example for anyone else that might try to blow the wrong whistle.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/13/laptop-from-hell-repairman-wonders-if-targeted-by-gov-agencies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

New York Post
Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop confirmed in New York Times report
By Kenneth Garger   
March 17, 2022 4:20am
A comprehensive report about the ongoing federal probe into Hunter Biden’s tax filings published by the New York Times on Wednesday night confirmed the existence of the first son’s infamous laptop.

In October 2020, The Post exclusively reported on the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop that he ditched at a Delaware repair shop in April 2019.

The laptop’s hard drive contained a trove of emails, text messages, photos and financial documents between Hunter Biden, his family and business associates — detailing how the president’s son used his political leverage in his overseas business dealings. ...

The laptop confirmation was included in the Times report that also revealed how Hunter Biden paid off a tax liability of over $1 million — a year after he announced he was under investigation for defrauding the IRS.

Hunter Biden has been under investigation for failing to pay taxes since his father was vice president, but the inquiry broadened in 2018 to look into how his international business dealings intersected with President Biden’s political career.
Gee, I remember when Facebook, Tw*tter, et al., were banning people who discussed the laptop.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

New York Post
By Kenneth Garger   
March 17, 2022 4:20am Gee, I remember when Facebook, Tw*tter, et al., were banning people who discussed the laptop.

Yup.

Offline mountaineer

Byron York
@ByronYork
New York Times flash: Hunter Biden had a laptop. It contained emails about his foreign business activities. Those emails have been 'authenticated by people familiar with them and with the [Biden tax and foreign influence] investigation.'

6:10 AM · Mar 17, 2022·

Link to NYT story

Offline mountaineer

Kenneth P. Vogel
@kenvogel
SCOOP: HUNTER BIDEN paid off a significant tax liability (he told an associate that it was $1M+ & that he took out a loan to pay it). But a federal grand jury is continuing to gather evidence in a broad probe of Hunter's international business dealings.
7:54 PM · Mar 16, 2022·

Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
Nice the @NYT is catching up. But @kenvogel you missed something important. You write: “It is not clear whether the Burisma executive attended the dinner.” This email from Vadym Pozharskyi thanking Hunter 2 days after the dinner ran on @nypost front page. Denied by Biden campaign

9:33 AM · Mar 17, 2022

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

New York Post
By Kenneth Garger   
March 17, 2022 4:20am Gee, I remember when Facebook, Tw*tter, et al., were banning people who discussed the laptop.

I remember when Facebook/Twitter were censoring posts and banning posters for saying anything negative about vaccines or masks. If anyone dare challenge the Dear Lord Master His Excellency Sir Fauci (blessed be his name), all the big-tech players screamed "BLASPHOMEY!!" and banned the poster immediately.

Even if the poster was the very Doctor who invented the vaccines in the first place.

Facebook and Twitter censors claimed that they knew better than all the virologists and Doctors with a lifetime of experience and kicked them all out.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Online Kamaji

I remember when Facebook/Twitter were censoring posts and banning posters for saying anything negative about vaccines or masks. If anyone dare challenge the Dear Lord Master His Excellency Sir Fauci (blessed be his name), all the big-tech players screamed "BLASPHOMEY!!" and banned the poster immediately.

Even if the poster was the very Doctor who invented the vaccines in the first place.

Facebook and Twitter censors claimed that they knew better than all the virologists and Doctors with a lifetime of experience and kicked them all out.

Social media is a festering sore.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Social media is a festering sore.
Leftism is more a religion than it is a political point of view. Leftism is about dogma, faith, and strict conformity. It has nothing to do with science at all. And the Media moguls, including Social Media, are acting as the Praetorian Guard for all things Leftist, regardless of how ridiculous and down right 'silly' the dogma of the Left is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Online Kamaji

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The NY Post is very happy about being vindicated!

Still, the MSM hid the facts and data, and with that at the time, could have easily swayed the election.

Damage is done.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

Still, the MSM hid the facts and data, and with that at the time, could have easily swayed the election.

Damage is done.

It almost certainly did sway the election.  That being said, he should still be taken down for it, and Bidet, too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
New York Post
By Kenneth Garger   
Yeah, well, I can think of a dozen "conspiracy theories" that have been confirmed in the last year, but fackchekkers were routinely branding them as wrong or misleading or misinformation. Now I think Fecebook just keeps people around to turn us all in to DHS as "Misinformation terrorists" even though the things we asserted then have been proven true.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"That time Trump called out the corruption in Ukraine with Zelensky sitting next to him..   The look on his face is priceless  I can't wait for this to unravel..."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/stephiereine/status/1504283406720454658

Byron York
@ByronYork
New York Times flash: Hunter Biden had a laptop. It contained emails about his foreign business activities. Those emails have been 'authenticated by people familiar with them and with the [Biden tax and foreign influence] investigation.'

6:10 AM · Mar 17, 2022·

Link to NYT story

Why now??

Again, why now?

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

They impeached Trump to cover up what Hunter was doing in Ukraine. They were all in on it. You’re being played.

5:18 PM · Mar 17, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Cernovich
@Cernovich

The Hunter Biden laptop story, which was true, was the biggest 2020 election story by far, and it was actively censored by big tech and the corporate media. Disinformation, indeed.

3:41 PM · Mar 17, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Blake Masters
@bgmasters

The @nytimes confirms: Hunter Biden’s laptop was real.

So, did Hunter’s Dad get kickbacks on Chinese and Ukrainian deals, as emails on that laptop suggest? Big Tech said it was “disinformation” to ask the question. They lied. And they lied for one reason: to steal an election.

2:58 PM · Mar 17, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

"During the second presidential debate, Joe Biden claimed that the election was about character and telling the truth. He then went on to blame Hunter's laptop on a Russian plot."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1504463355725160452

Greg Kelly
@gregkellyusa

SCARED!  This is @joebiden the MOMENT when Trump mentions Hunter's laptop.  Biden was caught. So he LIED. Now you finally know Liberals. Your beloved @nytimes just confirmed Hunter's laptop is authentic.

5:58 PM · Mar 17, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Offline mountaineer

The nekkid photos on Hunter's laptop are bad enough, but a photo of Malia Obama's credit card being used to prepare cocaine for snorting? Priceless.

Online Kamaji

The nekkid photos on Hunter's laptop are bad enough, but a photo of Malia Obama's credit card being used to prepare cocaine for snorting? Priceless.

Seriously?