Author Topic: Putin vs. Zelenskyy - Part 2, Before We Descend Into the Abyss  (Read 94 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Putin vs. Zelenskyy - Part 2, Before We Descend Into the Abyss

Are we being manipulated? Absolutely. In war, the answer is always YES!

What I can say with confidence is that this government and the mainstream media lie with regularity. They’re lying about climate change, the 2020 election, the January 6 ‘insurrection’...filled with FBI informants and bad actors, COVID, the science, the vaccines, the Ukraine War, and now they’re saying they can’t do anything about the price of gasoline. Why would anyone believe that they have now taken a turn towards truth?

Our country no longer has a constitutional government. Even if the 2020 election had been won legally, it has become apparent that our government is going their own way. Like Tulsi Gabbard said, it’s become a F-You government.

We’ve been hijacked. The present administration, or more accurately, the Deep State, in cooperation with the globalist elites from Davos, have been working hard to keep our nation and the world in a state of imbalance.

Preface to say, the Ukrainian people are suffering and deserve much better than what they are getting from both Russia, Ukraine’s leaders, and the West.

Putin is up against an ever creeping NATO, always with assurances it will not take their nuclear weapons and missiles any further east. Ukraine wants desperately to join the alliance. The West has never given guarantees to Putin that Ukraine will not, at some time, be invited to join NATO, always leaving the door ajar. It is interesting to note that eastern Ukraine is half the distance to Moscow as Cuba is from Washington, DC.

Putin, as any responsible leader of his country, cannot permit such a threat to exist on his borders.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/putin-vs-zelenskyy-part-2-before-we-descend-into-the-abyss
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Putin vs. Zelenskyy - Part 2, Before We Descend Into the Abyss
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2022, 06:47:16 pm »
The United States and the West have been messing with Ukraine politics for many years

Putin knows there are at least 12 bio-weapons labs in Ukraine funded by the United States. Why? Because they are illegal in the states. If you look at a map as to where these labs are and see Putin’s invasion tactics, they match.

The United States and the West have been messing with Ukraine politics for many years. The CATO Institute described Obama’s meddling as breathtaking. After the fall of the Soviet Union, the looting of Ukraine left a living standard worse now than in 1990.

Putin claimed he was fighting Ukraine partly to de-Nazify that country. Yes, Ukraine does have a Neo-# problem. The former U.S. Ambassador to Moscow, Michael McFaul, has called that claim ‘pure propaganda’. Fact is, Obama and NATO were sending arms and funding to the anti-Russian Neo-Nazis (white-supremacist Azov Battalion, a major recipient) for years. Both McCain and VP Biden even met with them to spur them on. In 2018, Trump ceased their support, calling them a ‘nationalist hate group.’

This reflects a long history of US foreign policy toward countries we do not understand, supporting heinous groups we think will serve our interests. We were a wrecking ball in Southeast Asia, Central and South America, the Middle East, Afghanistan, and now Ukraine. As many nations were left a rat’s nest, so was Ukraine, except the checks to the Biden family always arrived on time. Trump was getting us uninvolved from many of these messed up countries, but the rest is history............

https://canadafreepress.com/article/putin-vs-zelenskyy-part-2-before-we-descend-into-the-abyss
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.