Author Topic: Former Democrat senator complains Americans ‘got used to’ cheap gas, that’s why they’re blaming Bide  (Read 232 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 March 13, 2022 6:06pm EDT
Former Democrat senator complains Americans ‘got used to’ cheap gas, that’s why they’re blaming Biden
The former senator dismissed record high gas prices, saying "we got used to $2 gas, that's the problem"
By Kristine Parks | Fox News

A former Democrat senator downplayed record high gas prices under President Biden and dismissed the majority of the public blaming the president, on Sunday's episode of "This Week."

Guest host Jonathan Karl started off sharing the results of the network's new poll, which found an "overwhelming" majority of Americans support banning Russian oil after Russia invaded Ukraine, but they also blamed President Biden for skyrocketing gas prices.

"Our new poll, had some interesting numbers, first of all, it showed an overwhelming support for the ban on Russian oil, 77% support it, even if it means, the poll question, even if it means higher gas prices here at home. But take a look at this other question we asked, which is, 'Biden's handling of gas prices, do you approve?' Seventy percent disapprove so, in other words, ban Russian oil even if it means higher gas prices, but we're going to blame Biden," Karl said.

Former Democrat senator from North Dakota, Heidi Heitkamp, dismissed the poll’s results as just politics and poor messaging from the White House.

"You always blame the party in power. And, you know, the administration wasn't aggressive enough in my opinion in pushing back on the red herrings," she argued, citing the Keystone XL Pipeline and inflation as her examples of things Americans falsely blame Biden for.

However, Karl pointed out inflation started rising as soon as Biden took office.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/democrat-complains-americans-got-used-cheap-gas-theyre-blaming-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

The reason Traitor Joe gets the blame is because it is his fault. Gas prices were rapidly on the rise before the war in Ukraine. Personally I couldn't care less about what some former DCP senator says.

Online DB

These idiots refuse to understand that the cost of energy is in everything we produce and consume. It is the life blood of modern civilization.

If you make energy expensive you make everything else expensive and lower everyone's standard of living. It isn't complicated.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This last year has been one massive exercise in deflection and finger pointing on behalf of the dimocratic party, and their ensuing disaster.

They have pretty much gotten away with this shell game, except that its gonna be hard to find a shell large enough to cover that 2 ton elephant of inflation on the table.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

These idiots refuse to understand that the cost of energy is in everything we produce and consume. It is the life blood of modern civilization.

If you make energy expensive you make everything else expensive and lower everyone's standard of living. It isn't complicated.
AGREED! Anyone with half a brain understands that. The people that don't understand it are the morons that have never done anything other than be a government stooge their whole lives. Expenses don't matter to those that don't pay them.

Online LMAO

It seems the dumbest women on Earth join the Democrat Party

Harris, Pelosi, McKaskill, this one, AOC…

Of course Americans got used to cheap energy. So now they must suffer?

It’s a matter of time before they make the same argument when it comes to food prices
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Former Democrat senator complains Americans ‘got used to’ cheap gas, that’s why they’re blaming Biden
The former senator dismissed record high gas prices, saying "we got used to $2 gas, that's the problem"

B.S.   We  got used to cheap gas when it was .17 cents a gallon to fifty cents a gallon.  Since then pretending scarcities-shortages  prices manufactured, tankers running aground in ten mile wide straights, one stupid human error excuse after another.  Oil platform right after a covert team goes into secure areas, unsupervised and after they leave that area of the oil platform expodes=Obama era.  Its like commies were running the Country, they czars were appointed to run our energy policies.
Nukes and weapons for our enemies, cut our up or give them up to hostile nations.  What's the matter in this 'perfect' scenario?  Oh yeah politicians that refuse to represent their constituents, but are willing to actively represent foreign=foreigners interests.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

About a haughty a response that any elitist has made.

"They need to suffer more so they know how good they have it"
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington