Author Topic: Putin Isn’t the One Who Banned U.S. Offshore Oil Drilling  (Read 83 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Putin Isn’t the One Who Banned U.S. Offshore Oil Drilling
Humberto Fontova

Posted: Mar 12, 2022 12:01 AM

"Number one, no more subsidies for fossil fuel industry.  No more drilling on federal lands. No more drilling, including offshore. No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period, ends, number one." (Candidate Joe Biden, Democratic Presidential debates, March 15, 2020.)

Well, whatever else we might say about Biden, we can’t say he fudged on that campaign pledge. One consequential calamity stares us in the face every time we pump gas.

One calamity Greenies often trumpet in support of Biden’s Green New Deal is the BP oil spill off the Louisiana coast in April, 2010. For those who only remember the hysterical headlines of the time, perhaps some follow-up clarifications are in order:

“There’s just no data to suggest this is an environmental disaster,” said marine scientist and former Louisiana State University professor Ivor van Heerden, who also worked as a BP spill-response contractor. “I have no interest in making BP look good - I think they lied about the size of the spill - but we’re not seeing catastrophic impacts. There’s a lot of hype, but no evidence to justify it.”

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/humbertofontova/2022/03/12/putin-isnt-the-one-who-banned-us-offshore-oil-drilling-n2604439
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Putin Isn’t the One Who Banned U.S. Offshore Oil Drilling
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2022, 04:56:38 pm »
Number one, no more subsidies for fossil fuel industry.  No more drilling on federal lands. No more drilling, including offshore. No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period, ends, number one." (Candidate Joe Biden, Democratic Presidential debates, March 15, 2020.)

Haunting words
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy