Author Topic: Kamala Harris gifts GOP their campaign ad when she urges Dems to tell voters ‘they got what they ord  (Read 290 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris gifts GOP their campaign ad when she urges Dems to tell voters ‘they got what they ordered’
March 13, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

Vice President Kamala Harris appeared at the winter meeting of the Democratic National Committee on Saturday where she sought to deliver a pep talk to party loyalists who could be on the cusp of a historic electoral bloodbath this November.

Harris who had just returned from Europe bolstered spirits by talking tough about Putin and Ukraine, the only issue other than COVID where President Joe Biden’s approval ratings aren’t in the toilet and she also delivered a message to the crowd that the path to victory lies in reminding voters that the enormously unpopular duo had delivered the goods.

Speaking at the Washington Hilton, Harris emphasized that while avoiding catastrophic losses in the midterm is going to be a tough rock to roll that unity and staying on message will be enough to seal the deal with the American people.

“So, the work ahead is not going to be easy,” she said. “Everybody knows that, that’s why you all are here, knowing the work that must be done, knowing it’s not going to be easy, but knowing we are under one roof together, in solidarity, in our commitment to seeing this through.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/03/13/kamala-harris-gifts-gop-their-campaign-ad-when-she-urges-dems-to-tell-voters-they-got-what-they-ordered-1211984/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

That video clip reminds me of women I knew who batted their eyes and smiled thinking that's all they had to do to get their way in life.

Tramps
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DB

That video clip reminds me of women I knew who batted their eyes and smiled thinking that's all they had to do to get their way in life.

Tramps

It worked for her. I doubt she could run a McDonalds.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Many of us have long noticed that those that rejected Trump and forced Biden on us are getting their just desserts. Unfortunately they have taken many of the rest of us down with them.  Even a blind squirrel gets a nut now and then.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions