Author Topic: Biden ‘I Did That’ Stickers Are At Gas Pumps Everywhere  (Read 579 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden ‘I Did That’ Stickers Are At Gas Pumps Everywhere
« on: March 13, 2022, 03:08:58 pm »

Melanie Wilcox
Contributor
March 12, 2022 7:36 PM ET

Americans are experiencing a new kind of sticker shock as stickers depicting President Joe Biden pointing and saying “I did that” appear at gas stations across the country.

With the average price of a gallon of gas reaching $4.326—topping the highest recorded national average price of $4.311—the stickers of Biden are popping up at pumps everywhere.

https://twitter.com/DanKEberhart/status/1501243540340453376

“I take off five or six a day from our different pumps,” Perry Cagle, assistant manager of an Exxon station near Athens, Alabama told WAAY-TV.

Reporters from The New York Post found the stickers on a pump at a Speedway in the Mott Haven neighborhood of New York. They also found three stickers at a Shell pump in Harlem. They sell in packs of 100 for $7.98 on Amazon.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/12/biden-i-did-that-stickers-gas-pumps/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Biden ‘I Did That’ Stickers Are At Gas Pumps Everywhere
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2022, 03:26:03 pm »
So why are gas station employees bothering to scrape them off?

These employees and business owners need to realize that Pedo Joe is gunning for their jobs and livelyhood.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2022, 03:36:16 pm »
We have been Plastering them all over No. Fl for months.  As fast as they can scrape them off the faster they go back on!  I guess the rest of the country is catching up.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2022, 03:36:37 pm »
I want the Trump version.  I have hundreds of the Biteme ones, we give them away at the GOP Office.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2022, 03:37:03 pm »
So why are gas station employees bothering to scrape them off?

These employees and business owners need to realize that Pedo Joe is gunning for their jobs and livelyhood.

IMO, they're going to get real serious about opening up drilling by June.

The American voter is the most ignorant, ill-informed species on the planet.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2022, 03:39:12 pm »
The DNC is sending these out in their fund raising letters:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2022, 03:41:23 pm »

These f'ers don't have an original idea in their body.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2022, 03:54:57 pm »

The left can't meme.  Like all their previous attempts at "humor," they get the facts wrong right out of the box.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2022, 03:58:58 pm »

Also considering the Biden stickers were showing up 7 or 8 months ago, when Ukraine barely was mentioned in the news cycles.  I find it pretty ironic the dnc would stoop to this level of faux blame.  Putin has to shoulder plenty of blame for Ukraine attrocities , but he sure as hell isn't the primary cause of our escalating gas prices.

Also I am also enjoying the hell out of Pedo Joe blowing up, trying deflect the blame at his pressers.  I hope Ducey comes armed with data and slaps him and the red headed bitch around a bit.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 04:05:31 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2022, 04:05:13 pm »
These f'ers don't have an original idea in their body.

What’s even more hilarious is the Democrats believe people will buy it

Anger over higher gas prices and inflation started before Ukraine
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2022, 04:06:32 pm »
Also considering the Biden stickers were showing up 7 or 8 months ago, when Ukraine barely was mentioned in the news cycles.  I find it pretty ironic the dnc would stoop to this level of faux blame.  Putin has to shoulder plenty of blame for Ukraine attrocities , but he sure as hell isn't the primary cause of our escalating gas prices.

Also I am also enjoying the hell out of Pedo Joe blowing up, trying deflect the blame at his pressers.  I hope Ducey comes armed with data and slaps him and the red headed bitch around a bit.

It either was him or someone else that asked if they planned on using Putin as a scapegoat after the midterms

That recent report on inflation was pre Ukraine
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 04:07:57 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2022, 04:08:27 pm »
It either was him or someone else that asked if they planned on using Putin as a scapegoat after the midterms

Pure proof the dimocratic party can not function or survive without a boogey man to deflect blame.  Be it COVID, the Orange Man, or Putin.

But with Big Tech and MSM complicit help, they have had, and will have more continued success at this ruse.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2022, 04:12:40 pm »

But with Big Tech and MSM complicit help, they have had, and will have more continued success at this ruse.

With their base, sure. Not with the public at large

The problem is the GOP. They’ve been uncomfortably comfortable with going along with all this spending as of late

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2022, 04:18:17 pm »
I know a couple true believers that recently told me that the American people have gotten too spoiled and that there are countries in worse shape than we are

I don’t think that’s a very effective campaign slogan “ Vote Democrat because things could be worse”

Barry Goldwater

Online Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2022, 04:20:33 pm »
I know a couple true believers that claimed that the American people have gotten too spoiled and that there are countries in worse shape than we are

I don’t think that’s a very effective campaign slogan “ Vote Democrat because things could be worse”

Yeah.  I have some bleeding heart libs (that haven't blocked yet) who are posting up that same tired line.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2022, 04:22:26 pm »
Yeah.  I have some bleeding heart libs (that haven't blocked yet) who are posting up that same tired line.

How long do you think it will be before the Biden administration uses that line?

That’s basically what the Democrats and Jimmy Carter said in the late 70s

Barry Goldwater

Online Wingnut

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2022, 04:26:13 pm »
How long do you think it will be before the Biden administration uses that line?

Well, any day now.  Someone is drafting a memo to send out with the talking points.  Then the MSN will fall in lock step parroting them as a lead story.  Just like clock work.

Online DB

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2022, 04:28:04 pm »

The Biden admin was telling people to lower their expectations quite a while ago. That we have to lower our standard of living to save the planet and democracy, whatever that means...

Online Wingnut

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2022, 04:30:53 pm »
The Biden admin was telling people to lower their expectations quite a while ago. That we have to lower our standard of living to save the planet and democracy, whatever that means...

It is the new Vax & Mask"!   Must do it for the good of the people.  Don't be selfish.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2022, 04:34:21 pm »
I was young and just married and remember the Carter years.  At the time I was taking piano lessons and my teacher had to sell her home with a balloon mortgage.  I'm sure Joe will top that one.  Balloon mortgages, inflation, and lines at the gas pumps.....LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!

Yup.  I had one of those new fangled "Adjustable Rate" Mortgages when we built our 1st home in Tampa.  1st year rate 8.5%  Had to sell when it capped out at 18%.   

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2022, 04:46:10 pm »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2022, 04:53:11 pm »
The difference between Carter and Biden is Carter did inherit an energy crisis and high inflation and Cold War

Barry Goldwater

Online Wingnut

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2022, 04:59:49 pm »
The difference between Carter and Biden is Carter did inherit an energy crisis and high inflation and Cold War

True but biden created a new energy crisis and high inflation and a Cold War  So he has that going for him.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2022, 05:01:17 pm »
True but biden created a new energy crisis and high inflation and a Cold War  So he has that going for him.

Which makes him worse

Barry Goldwater

Online Wingnut

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2022, 05:04:09 pm »
Which makes him worse

No comparison anymore.