Author Topic: Why has Russia’s emerging tech had so little impact on its invasion of Ukraine?  (Read 174 times)

rebewranger

Why has Russia’s emerging tech had so little impact on its invasion of Ukraine?
By Terry Rydz
 Mar 11, 09:49 AM

What role is Russia’s emerging technology playing in their invasion of Ukraine?

The short answer: Not much right now, and that could be a problem as the conflict advances.

So far, the ongoing conflict has been a conventional war of iron and money. At least from public sources, Russia has not displayed the type of technologies that its military has been speculated to be developing or seen to be fielding in Syria and Crimea – advanced intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, unmanned aerial vehicle swarms, and sensor fusion, to name a few.

https://www.c4isrnet.com/opinion/2022/03/11/why-has-russias-emerging-tech-had-so-little-impact-on-its-invasion-of-ukraine/

Offline EdinVA

Take the same article substituting US for Russia and Afghanistan for Ukraine, then talk to me about incapable Russia is...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think Putin just wanted a good, old-fashioned scorched earth invasion, in order to kill as many civilians he can.  It's not just an invasion, it's an effort to punish Ukrainians with as much pain as possible.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: