Author Topic: Sen. Steve Daines: Biden, Democrats using Russian oil ban as a 'fig leaf' to cover up 'radical' Gree  (Read 238 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sen. Steve Daines: Biden, Democrats using Russian oil ban as a 'fig leaf' to cover up 'radical' Green New Deal
Daines said Democrats aren't willing to support American oil

By Adam Sabes FOXBusiness

FIRST ON FOX: Sen. Steve Daines, R-Mont., accused President Biden and Democrats of using the Russian oil ban as a "fig leaf" to cover for their "radical" Green New Deal policy proposals.

Daines made the comments during an interview with FOX Business and said that this isn't just about banning Russian oil: Democrats want to ban all oil.

"I think the Democrats are using this ban as a fig leaf to cover up their radical Green New Deal priorities because it's not just about banning Russian oil. They want to ban all oil," Daines said.

He said that while Democrats want to ban Russian oil, they aren't willing to support American oil either.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/daines-biden-democrats-russian-oil-ban-green-new-deal
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

TankerTrackers.com, Inc.
@TankerTrackers
BREAKING: ANOTHER TWO TANKERS LADEN WITH OIL CARGO HAVE DEPARTED RUSSIA FOR THE UNITED STATES

These vessels have departed after the US President Biden announced that the United States of America will no longer be importing oil and gas from the Russian Federation.
9:44 PM · Mar 12, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
TankerTrackers.com, Inc.
@TankerTrackers
BREAKING: ANOTHER TWO TANKERS LADEN WITH OIL CARGO HAVE DEPARTED RUSSIA FOR THE UNITED STATES

These vessels have departed after the US President Biden announced that the United States of America will no longer be importing oil and gas from the Russian Federation.
9:44 PM · Mar 12, 2022

C'mon man, A contract is a contract.  But these are the last 2....I promise, cross my heart and hope to die. I swear it On Corn Pops grave....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Why would the Democrats cover up St Patricks Day?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Some of us have pointed out that the Commie enviro-movement is Communists supported, green on the outside-commie red on the inside, and use bureaucracy to deny America its own resources and force us to enrich Communists and  radical muslim nations.
Odd, this like happened just yesterday?  I've been bitching about this for decades, seems like deniers denials always got their way.
The real price in now due, and it scares people.  As well it should.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions