Author Topic: Biden Lays Out How Dems Could ‘Add Seats’ During 2022 Midterms  (Read 403 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Lays Out How Dems Could ‘Add Seats’ During 2022 Midterms
Photo of Jon Dougherty Jon DoughertyMarch 11, 2022

President Joe Biden made a remarkable prediction Thursday when discussing Democratic Party prospects during the 2022 midterm elections in November.

Historically, the party in the White House tends to shed congressional seats as voters frustrated with the administration take out their frustrations on lawmakers.

Not only that but this year, thanks to the state of the country and the world under Biden — turmoil in Ukraine and a deadly, disastrous pullout from Afghanistan coupled with historic inflation, high gas prices, and continued supply chain issues — the Democrats look to take a beating later this year.

But the president not only sees a way forward for his party but also said he believes Democrats could actually make gains in November: All they have to do is replace the supposed enthusiasm that swept them into power in Congress and the White House.

“If we do that, we’re going to keep the House and keep the Senate — and add seats,” he claimed.

The Washington Examiner reported:

…Biden took a victory lap in a speech to the winter meeting of the Democratic National Committee in Washington on Thursday night, hailing his record on COVID-19 and the economy as his party braces for losses in November.

DNC Chairman Jaime Harrison noted in his introduction of the president that it was their first in-person meeting in two years, with over 400 committee members present, giving Biden the credit.

“We are back together because Democrats delivered,” he said. Harrison then led a call and response with that catchphrase, noting everything from the rollout of the vaccine to the nomination of the first black woman to the Supreme Court.

Biden’s optimism comes at a time when his job approval ratings continue to tank.

“President Joe Biden’s approval rating has taken another dive amid escalating prices across the country for gas, food, and other goods and services,” Breitbart News reported on Friday.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Biden Lays Out How Dems Could ‘Add Seats’ During 2022 Midterms
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2022, 02:17:47 am »
.....uhm......Cheating!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2022, 03:45:23 am »
Who else is there to vote for?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2022, 07:51:59 am »
Electronic manipulation...it's easy peasy folks!!!

No problemo!!!!  Most difficult decision is to decide the margin they intend to win the election by.  Tough choices, really!!!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2022, 09:22:47 am »
Who knew that people so demented as to be unaccountable could be so smart, eh?  Demented my azz!
Biden and democrats sure know how to cultivate and fertilize fools!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2022, 12:01:03 pm »
They are correct. Traitor Joe got 81 million votes.

Offline yodaspock

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2022, 12:35:52 pm »
81 million votes from 70 million voters!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 12:36:54 pm by yodaspock »

Online LMAO

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2022, 12:42:13 pm »
This is a rallying of the troops. He’s not going to say,”we are going to lose badly so don’t even bother voting.”

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2022, 12:57:28 pm »
This is a rallying of the troops. He’s not going to say,”we are going to lose badly so don’t even bother voting.”

It's never been tried before.  So maybe it would work better then blowing smoke up their parasitic arses.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2022, 11:55:26 pm »
The Party's "underground election apparatus" proved itself well in the 2020 elections.

Since then, additional refinements have been made, and The Party expects it to work again in 2022 in selected Congressional races.

And then... forward to 2024.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2022, 12:32:09 am »
81 million votes from 70 million voters!

More like 62 million.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-