Author Topic: REPORT: Elon Musk Breaks Up With Famous Pop Star, Who Is Now Dating Leaker Chelsea Manning  (Read 428 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REPORT: Elon Musk Breaks Up With Famous Pop Star, Who Is Now Dating Leaker Chelsea Manning

Kay Smythe
Reporter
March 11, 2022 2:10 PM ET

Billionaire Elon Musk’s ex-girlfriend, singer Grimes, is allegedly dating infamous whistleblower Chelsea Manning, according to a report published Friday.

Grimes, 33, announced on social media Thursday that she and Musk had split after the birth of their second child, Exa Dark Sideræl, according to PageSix. The outlet reported Friday that Grimes is now dating the 34-year-old Manning.

“They’re getting serious. They U-Hauled it,” a source told the outlet, “They’ve been living together in Austin.” The source claimed that Manning continues to keep an apartment in Brooklyn, but that the relationship is moving very fast, PageSix reported.

Manning and Grimes have interacted openly on Twitter over the past several months, including one December tweet when Crimes wrote, “Celebrity culture is suffocating a f. I’m not quitting music, but def changing my main day job after BOOK 1. Music industry feels old and tired, reliant on archaic systems.” In response, Manning wrote, “vouch,” and Grimes followed up, “Since I seem to be taking ur word as final these days.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/11/elon-musk-grimes-chelsea-manning/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Okay...I'm confused...a woman dating a man who thinks he's a woman....is that it?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Okay...I'm confused...a woman dating a man who thinks he's a woman....is that it?
Those poor children.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I remember when guys used to joke to the ladies, 'I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.'

Little did we know then that the LGBTQSNAFUBAR crowd would take it seriously.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

I wonder what Bradley Manning is doing for a living these days, or who is paying the bills.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder what Bradley Manning is doing for a living these days, or who is paying the bills.
I'm guessing IT is going to be supported by her, so in a effect..........Musk?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The outlet reported Friday that Grimes is now dating the 34-year-old Manning.

“They’re getting serious. They U-Hauled it,” a source told the outlet
Q: What does a lesbian bring on the second date?
A: A U-Haul.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
But seriously... Musk is autistic, like myself—though he found a lot more success than I did—and it says something that even with his hundreds of billions in wealth (though Bezos and Gates proved that it can be just as much of a hindrance at that level as it is a benefit), he struggled to connect with a partner just like I do. I do have some sympathy for him.

Of course, I'm not sure Grimes is totally sane, either.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024