Author Topic: Alec Baldwin blames late Halyna Hutchins in fatal ‘Rust’ shooting: new docs  (Read 645 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Alec Baldwin blames late Halyna Hutchins in fatal ‘Rust’ shooting: new docs
By Lee Brown   
March 11, 2022 2:19pm

Alec Baldwin filed legal papers Friday denying any responsibility for shooting dead Halyna Hutchins — even blaming the late cinematographer for giving him the directions that led to the deadly accident.

The 63-year-old actor insisted that every single mistake leading to the Oct. 21 shooting on the New Mexico set of “Rust” was “performed by someone else.”

His filing Friday also revealed that Baldwin made an “exhaustive effort” to get the crew back together to finish the doomed movie even after a flurry of lawsuits blamed him for mom-of-one Hutchins’ death.

“This is a rare instance when the system broke down, and someone should be held legally culpable for the tragic consequences,” the star’s lawyer, Luke Nikas, wrote in an arbitration filing Friday shared by Deadline.

“That person is not Alec Baldwin,” said the filing, adding that he is just “an actor.”

The arbitration demand against Baldwin’s fellow producers claims the star’s contract protects him from any financial responsibility in a slew of lawsuits filed against him, including the wrongful death complaint filed by Hutchins’ widow.

Even without that clause, Baldwin was completely innocent in the “unthinkable tragedy,” according to the filing, which revealed he was paid $250,000 to star in and produce the low-budget western.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/03/11/alec-baldwin-denies-responsibility-for-killing-halyna-hutchins/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am not a lawyer but I would think his would tell him to keep his f'king mouth shut! 888mouth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This guy's so low he's flat on his back in a sewer looking up at a turd.

Straight up sociopath.
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He already burned his career/

Guess he is just trying to save himself from much jailtime.

He and Jussie Smollett would look good together sharing cells.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

Sounds like a case of "bitch set me up."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He already burned his career/

@IsailedawayfromFR

He is so old he no longer has a career in the movies. The fact that his salary for directing and acting in this movie was only 250 grand. That is practically welfare money in Hollywood.

People like Will Smith won't even answer a phone for a quarter mil.

Plus,he is,and has always been an unlikable turd.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online verga

@IsailedawayfromFR

He is so old he no longer has a career in the movies. The fact that his salary for directing and acting in this movie was only 250 grand. That is practically welfare money in Hollywood.

People like Will Smith won't even answer a phone for a quarter mil.

Plus,he is,and has always been an unlikable turd.
@sneakypete Onc e again you hit the nail right on the head.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Does this mean he'll stop trying to scapegoat Hannah Reed?  She's young, poor and lives in my city....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Does this mean he'll stop trying to scapegoat Hannah Reed?  She's young, poor and lives in my city....

@Cyber Liberty

Of course not. Like every other leftist Dim elitist,he has nothing but contempt for the poor. If they were worth a damn,they would be his neighbors.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Of course not. Like every other leftist Dim elitist,he has nothing but contempt for the poor. If they were worth a damn,they would be his neighbors.

@sneakypete

Sadly true...maybe Democrat Hannah will switch Parties?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: