Author Topic: The Climate Scaremongers: It’s Worse Than We Thought!  (Read 139 times)

rebewranger

The Climate Scaremongers: It’s Worse Than We Thought!
« on: March 11, 2022, 04:36:37 pm »
WRITTEN BY PAUL HOMEWOOD ON MAR 11, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Climate Scaremongers: It’s Worse Than We Thought!
climate hysteria protestThe following is excerpted from Paul Homewood’s weekly roundup of the climate fearmongers. First up, the IPCC’s fear machine goes into overdrive. –CCD ed.

Yes, it’s the latest climate report from the UN Climate Panel, the IPCC, described by the clowns at the Met Office as ‘the bleakest assessment yet of climate change risk’. [bold, links added]

Every few years since 1990, the IPCC has published their Assessment Report on climate change, and each is scarier than the one before. After all, they have to do something to keep the alarm ramped up!

This is their sixth report, hence the title ‘AR6’. The first part was published last summer, dealing with the effects of global warming on the Earth’s climate. TCW covered it here.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-climate-scaremongers-its-worse-than-we-thought/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: The Climate Scaremongers: It’s Worse Than We Thought!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2022, 05:07:54 pm »
So, despite the best efforts of Al Gore to save us all from Man-Bear-Pig (1/2 man, 1/2 bear, 1/2 pig), doom is still inevitable, even if not in our lifetimes?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.