Author Topic: Two Illegal Aliens Charged With Child Sex Assault In Less Than 36 Hours In NC 'Sanctuary County'  (Read 286 times)

rebewranger

Two Illegal Aliens Charged With Child Sex Assault In Less Than 36 Hours In NC 'Sanctuary County'
Updated: 19 hours ago

Name: Damian Orantes-Barrios
Date of Arrest: 03/03/2022

Charge(s): Six Counts of Indecent Liberties with a Child, Two Counts of Statutory Sex Offense with a Child (Victim Less Than 15), Two Counts of Statutory Rape of a Child

View this suspect's booking info...

Name: Jose Urbina-Amaya

Date of Arrest: 03/04/2022

Charge(s): Indecent Liberties with a Child

View this suspect's booking info...

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/two-illegal-aliens-charged-with-child-sex-assault-in-less-than-36-hours-in-nc-sanctuary-county

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Sanctuary Cities, Counties, and States should be cut off from all Federal funds.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Sanctuary Cities, Counties, and States should be cut off from all Federal funds.

:thumbsup:

rebewranger

I don't understand how or why they are considered legal to begin with.  Laws are supposed to apply to all equally but sanctuaries don't apply to us citizens. :shrug: