Author Topic: Biden, Trump tied in hypothetical 2024 matchup: poll  (Read 199 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden, Trump tied in hypothetical 2024 matchup: poll
« on: March 11, 2022, 02:55:24 pm »
Biden, Trump tied in hypothetical 2024 matchup: poll
By Tal Axelrod - 03/11/22 09:35 AM EST

President Biden and former President Trump are tied in a hypothetical matchup in 2024, according to a new Wall Street Journal poll released Friday.

The poll found that both Biden and Trump each would get 45 percent support from voters in a theoretical head-to-head in two years.

Both politicians appear to be dogged by high disapproval ratings.

Fifty-seven percent of voters said in the poll they have an unfavorable view of Biden, while 55 percent said they had an unfavorable view of Trump.

Almost 15 percent of voters have unfavorable views of both leaders. That group breaks for Biden by a 36-24 margin. However, in a sign that difference is largely anti-Trump more than pro-Biden, those voters also say by a 42-29 margin that they intend to vote for Republican congressional candidates later this year.

A rematch of the 2020 presidential race in 2024 is a distinct possibility.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/597823-biden-trump-tied-in-hypothetical-2024-matchup-poll
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: Biden, Trump tied in hypothetical 2024 matchup: poll
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2022, 09:06:10 pm »
More proof that polls mean nothing.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2022, 07:43:23 am »
Trump will not win.  If you think as I do that they fixed the election in 2020, what do you think will happen in 2024?  They will be more emboldened than they were in 2020.  Trump will lose again.  The mere notion that they are tied at this moment despite the mass destruction Biden's Idiocracy has wrecked upon the nation should tell you everything you need to know.

Why do you think Hillary is thinking of running again?

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2022, 09:31:07 am »
If Trump can't win, as popular as he is, and biden can win as unpopular as he is, then there is no candidate that can win except a democrat.  Democrats have a one party rule they have long demanded, and will rule us worst that Communists leaders,to our ruin.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2022, 12:04:53 pm »
Trump will not win.  If you think as I do that they fixed the election in 2020, what do you think will happen in 2024?  They will be more emboldened than they were in 2020.  Trump will lose again.  The mere notion that they are tied at this moment despite the mass destruction Biden's Idiocracy has wrecked upon the nation should tell you everything you need to know.

The DCP will take 2022 first and then 2024. The republicants want it that way.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2022, 01:08:07 pm »
  The mere notion that they are tied at this moment despite the mass destruction Biden's Idiocracy has wrecked upon the nation should tell you everything you need to know.

Are you old enough to remember what the polls were in 1980 up until election night? There was no Reagan landslide until election night

Besides, Trump was not a popular candidate or president. He didn’t get the so called “Honeymoon period” that even Biden got
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2022, 06:25:48 pm »

Hillary's talking about running to gin up donor to the Clinton Family slush fund, plain and simple. She's trying to get donors to believe that she will again be in a position to offer quid pro quo.