Author Topic: Mummified body found in wall of California convention center, authorities say  (Read 750 times)

Offline Kamaji

Mummified body found in wall of California convention center, authorities say

By David Aaro, Fox News
March 11, 2022

A construction crew found a mummified body in the wall of a convention center in Oakland, California, on Wednesday, authorities said.

A worker found the body around 1 p.m. in a wall that was being deconstructed during renovations at the Henry J. Kaiser Convention Center, according to the Alameda County Sheriff’s Office.

“We found remains best described as mummified,” Lt. Ray Kelly told NBC News. “The conditions in the walls were such that the body was preserved in good conditions.”

Authorities said the mummified body was in late stages of decay and had likely been there for “several years.”

“Any theory is possible,” Kelly added, according to NBC News. “It could be anything from someone who got in behind the wall and became trapped and died to someone put the person there. God only knows.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/03/11/mummified-body-found-in-wall-of-california-henry-j-kaiser-convention-center/

Online rustynail

Jimmy?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Jimmy?

Hey, great minds think alike!  I was wondering exactly the same thing.