Author Topic: Dust Devil rips off roof in Bullhead City Arizona…  (Read 655 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

Online DB

Re: Dust Devil rips off roof in Bullhead City Arizona…
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2022, 01:49:11 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Don't you live there?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2022, 01:50:51 am »
The city was handing out code violations to the people who had property damage the very next day.  No joke.

My town.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2022, 01:54:38 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Have you ever been to Jerome?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2022, 01:57:34 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Have you ever been to Jerome?

Nope. Oatman is a short drive from here, though.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2022, 01:59:50 am »
Jerome is a cool place.  I like hills, and they got 'em.  Good food.  Good view.  Very few people.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DB

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2022, 02:19:41 am »
Jerome is a cool place.  I like hills, and they got 'em.  Good food.  Good view.  Very few people.

The restaurant on the hill has good food. Driving in the cramped shopping area is pretty iffy though...