Author Topic: Alabama Becomes 22nd Constitutional Carry State  (Read 588 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alabama Becomes 22nd Constitutional Carry State
« on: March 10, 2022, 11:25:26 pm »
Alabama Becomes 22nd Constitutional Carry State

AWR Hawkins 10 Mar 2022

Gov. Kay Ivey (R) signed House Bill 272 on Thursday, making Alabama the 22nd constitutional carry state in the Union.

The NRA tweeted that HB272 cleared Alabama’s legislature Thursday afternoon.

https://twitter.com/NRA/status/1502021709276360711

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/10/alabama-becomes-22nd-constitutional-carry-state/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: Alabama Becomes 22nd Constitutional Carry State
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2022, 11:51:28 pm »
If one can't afford a lawyer one will be appointed for them.  Should not the same apply to fire arms?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Alabama Becomes 22nd Constitutional Carry State
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 04:00:16 am »
I am tickled with this, but find it funny that Kay Ivey is taking victory laps like she had anything to do with this... this is not the first year "constitutional carry" has been introduced (like the 3 or 4th time) and she absolutely would not make one comment for it passage. This is an election year and she is not as popular as she was (gas tax she pushed and bowing to gambling interests), so she acts like she was behind this legislation (she wasn't, she was in the sheriff's lobby pocket).

Funny I just upped my gun permit a few months ago for several years.... at least the wife does not have to up her permit unless planning to go out of state.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....