Author Topic: Poll: Biden’s Approval Rating Sinks to 39 Percent as Gas Prices Hit Record High for 4th Straight Day  (Read 109 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Biden’s Approval Rating Sinks to 39 Percent as Gas Prices Hit Record High for 4th Straight Day

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 10 Mar 2022

President Joe Biden’s approval rating has sunk to 39 percent as the national average gas price hit a record high for the fourth straight day, a Rasmussen poll revealed on Thursday.

The survey also found that sixty percent of respondents disapproved of Biden’s job performance. Only 20 percent of Americans strongly approve, compared to 50 percent who strongly disapprove.

Biden’s approval rating has consistently declined in the week after his first annual State of the Union address. Unsurprisingly, this decline in approval rating is happening during the same time Americans are paying more at the pump for gas than ever before.

As of Thursday morning, the national average price for a gallon of regular gasoline reached $4.318, according to AAA. This is the highest price ever, not accounting for inflation, and the fourth day in a row gas prices hit a new record high. Before this week’s dramatic increase in price, the previous high was $4.11 per gallon, set on July 17, 2008.

Gas prices have increased by nearly $1 in the past month. The average price for a gallon of gas one month ago was $3.477.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/10/poll-bidens-approval-rating-sinks-to-39-percent-as-gas-prices-hit-record-high-for-4th-straight-day/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

I really don't understand why his approval numbers could be going down over the high price of gas.  With a record turnout of 80 million people turning out to vote for the policies he advocated, primarily an end to fossil fuels in America, it only makes sense that his approval ratings would be going upwards to mark the success of what he campaigned on.  Clearly, there are 80 million Americans out there celebrating these gas prices.  Right?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

But, but, but CNN said we were seeing the beginnings of a great Biden turnaround

They wouldn’t lie, would they?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy