Author Topic: Granholm: If Nuclear Deal Increases Supply of Iranian Oil, ‘So Be It’  (Read 146 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Granholm: If Nuclear Deal Increases Supply of Iranian Oil, ‘So Be It’

Ian Hanchett 9 Mar 2022

On Tuesday’s broadcast of CNBC’s “Closing Bell,” Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm said that it’s possible Iranian oil might come back on the global market if a nuclear deal is reached, and if increased Iranian oil is a byproduct of the deal, “so be it.”

Granholm stated, “I know that the Biden administration has conversations with allies and adversaries all the time. I know that we are looking to create partnerships with countries that may be unusual in the broader spectrum of energy, including energy technologies. I’ve been meeting with folks…who are from all manner of countries who also want to be part of the solution in the move toward clean energy and decarbonized fossil fuels.”

Co-host Sara Eisen then asked, “But is it your expectation that the Iranian barrels do come back online if there is a deal here on the nuclear agreement, soon?”

Granholm responded, “That’s certainly something that is a possibility. But, of course, you have to get to the deal first, and the deal — the fundamental — the reason for the deal is a denuclearized Iran. That’s the reason for the deal. If there is a byproduct of increased supply, so be it. But the deal is all about making sure the world is safer because Iran doesn’t have a nuclear weapon.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/09/granholm-if-nuclear-deal-increases-supply-of-iranian-oil-so-be-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

This needs to be in every GOP campaign commercial in 2022 and especially in 2024
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Notice how democrat supposed 'cures' greatly advantage-prosper our enemies AND MORE GREATLY HURT US-AMERICA? 
This is the plan, and NOT unintentionally. More planned Prosperity for communists/muslim nations while we are badly economically screwed by it, by Biden a great disadvantage to buy from our enemies, and not America who has plenty of its own oil.  The world Communist global elites will neither bend nor negotiate on this.
While they tell us they are helping America, they slowly slit America's throat.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 11:13:27 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The threat is quite clear, if you want energy, and you will not be allowed to use you own.  You are forced to make a deal with your enemies who have oil.  Make a deal with your enemies that enrich them, and impoverish you, sell your souls and deal with the devil, as you did demand Joe for your President, right?
Still clueless as to who you elect and deal with?
Se where this road leads to.....
 :smokin: :reaper: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Nothing dissuades leftists from the religion of Global Climate change.

This is a cult religion as bad as Jim Jones who offered his followers faith by drinking poison.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington