Author Topic: Donald Trump Responds To Rumors Of Running For President In 2024  (Read 166 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Responds To Rumors Of Running For President In 2024
Martin Walsh March 10, 2022

Former President Donald Trump dropped another hint this week about running for the White House in 2024.

During an interview Wednesday on the “Full Send Podcast,” the 45th president spoke about Joe Biden, the Ukraine-Russia conflict, what’s going on in America under Biden, and whether he will be running for president again.

“The question is, Don, you’ve hinted at it,” host Bob Menery began. “Are you coming back and gonna run for President of the United States?”

“The campaign finance laws don’t really allow you to discuss that unless you’re going to literally go through a different process,” Trump replied. “So, I think a lot of people are going to be really happy. You guys might be really happy but I think a lot of people are going to be very happy. But, I’ll wait.”

WATCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRbRoQcO9os&ab_channel=FULLSENDPODCAST

more
https://conservativebrief.com/going-60953/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Longiron

Re: Donald Trump Responds To Rumors Of Running For President In 2024
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2022, 05:08:37 pm »
Donald Trump Responds To Rumors Of Running For President In 2024
Martin Walsh March 10, 2022

Former President Donald Trump dropped another hint this week about running for the White House in 2024.

During an interview Wednesday on the “Full Send Podcast,” the 45th president spoke about Joe Biden, the Ukraine-Russia conflict, what’s going on in America under Biden, and whether he will be running for president again.

“The question is, Don, you’ve hinted at it,” host Bob Menery began. “Are you coming back and gonna run for President of the United States?”

“The campaign finance laws don’t really allow you to discuss that unless you’re going to literally go through a different process,” Trump replied. “So, I think a lot of people are going to be really happy. You guys might be really happy but I think a lot of people are going to be very happy. But, I’ll wait.”

WATCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRbRoQcO9os&ab_channel=FULLSENDPODCAST

more
https://conservativebrief.com/going-60953/

Trump was good in at his specific point in TIME and the best we ever had to date for the ECONOMY. However at 78 same as a Biden time for him to retire. The mental and physical abilities are just not their as they were at 55. Their are better people out their with a TEAM that have the same values as MAGA but better at handing the current state as it is TODAY.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2022, 05:35:56 pm »
Trump was good in at his specific point in TIME and the best we ever had to date for the ECONOMY. However at 78 same as a Biden time for him to retire. The mental and physical abilities are just not their as they were at 55. Their are better people out their with a TEAM that have the same values as MAGA but better at handing the current state as it is TODAY.
Trump shows no signs of slowing down. If he runs it is important that he has a VP that will carry on with his policies unlike that traitor Pence.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2022, 09:09:16 pm »

I think you go forward with a Trump-Desantis ticket…Trump is in stellar health both physically and mentally…and having Desantis on deck ensures strong continuity. It also sets up Desantis as the heir apparent for 2028.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain