Author Topic: Poll: Joe Biden Fails to Focus on Top National Issues, Jobs and the Economy  (Read 101 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Joe Biden Fails to Focus on Top National Issues, Jobs and the Economy

Wendell Husebø 10 Mar 2022

President Biden has sidelined voters’ greatest concerns to his fourth priority, a Thursday Navigator Survey revealed.

A majority–52 percent–of voters believed that jobs and the economy are the greatest issues facing the nation. But only 30 percent said they think Biden is focusing on those issues.

Instead, has Biden has focused on the pandemic, national security, and climate change as his top priorities, outranking jobs, inflation, and the economy, according to the poll.

The poll showed voters most care about jobs, the economy, national security, inflation, immigration, and the pandemic – in that order.

The poll is significant because it reveals the disconnect between the elites in the Democrat Party and American workers, who are feeling the pain of 40-year-high inflation and record-setting gas prices.

On Thursday, inflation continued to rage. Breitbart News reported:

The Department of Labor said that the consumer price index (CPI) rose 7.9 percent compared with a year ago. Prices were up 0.8 percent compared with the prior month.

This is the ninth straight month of inflation above 5 percent. Prices rose at an annual rate of 7.5 percent in January, jumping 0.6 percent from December.

Economists had forecast CPI to rise by 0.7 percent for the month and 7.8 percent compared with a year ago.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2022/03/10/poll-joe-biden-fails-to-focus-on-top-national-issues-jobs-and-the-economy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The headline should read just plain "Biden Fails" - that sums things up.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Killer Clouds

Polls mean nothing. Nobody needs a poll to see what even a blind man can see is that Traitor Joe is a complete failure. All the predictions of Traitor Joe's performance have come true. Sadly sooner than expected. As bad as it is now it's only going to get worse.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Instead, has Biden has focused on the pandemic, national security, and climate change as his top priorities, outranking jobs, inflation, and the economy, according to the poll.

There are people that believe Mumbleplix has focused on national security? How is leaving the entire southern border a focus on national security? How is making America energy dependent on our enemies is focused on national security? Gifting terrorists that want to destroy America with billions of our advanced weaponry is focused on national security? Sorry that just jumped out at me as kind of ridiculous.