Author Topic: Democrats Apologize for Banner Comparing Climate Change to 9/11  (Read 261 times)

rebewranger

Democrats Apologize for Banner Comparing Climate Change to 9/11
BY JACK DUTTON ON 3/9/22 AT 10:26 AM EST

Two Democratic New York state senators have apologized for posing with a banner that compared the seriousness of climate change to the September 11 attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people in Lower Manhattan in 2001.

Sens. Robert Jackson and Rachel May attended a climate change rally at the New York State Capitol in Albany on Tuesday, where activists were demanding lawmakers include $15 billion in climate-related funding in their state budget proposals due later this week.

The pair posed with an activist whose banner said in red letters over an illustration of the New York City skyline: "Wake up American before it's too late." A plane that appears to be flying toward the Twin Towers carries the words "climate change," suggesting the threat of global warming is comparable to that of 9/11.

https://local.solarpowerprograms.com/survey/zu0Ql1dkxs5WwKFXqUVfQvBTGxFggs8FR5D9ulDU?utm_source=google_max&utm_medium=performance_max&campaign_id=14112952294&adset_id=&ad_id=&keyword=&placement=&utm_campaign=Guru_Google_PerformanceMax_1&adset_name=Group_1&ad_name=Group_1&utm_content=x&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzvSY4-G79gIVEOn1Ah0dwA2TEAEYASAAEgJV5_D_BwE

rebewranger

Re: Democrats Apologize for Banner Comparing Climate Change to 9/11
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2022, 02:37:17 pm »
It never ceases to amaze me the heights of compassion and common sense democrats aspire to. :3:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2022, 03:01:01 pm »
How about you two little sh*ts resign as well?  No, I didn't think a democrat would do the honorable thing.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2022, 04:14:30 pm »
Race, gender, and climate are the Holy Trinity to the left

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2022, 01:07:53 am »
Race, gender, and climate are the Holy Trinity to the left
you forgot open borders.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2022, 01:10:07 am »
Everyone knows they don't really believe their apology, just like they really don't believe climate change.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington