Author Topic: Chuck Schumer Claims Ukrainian War a ‘Holocaust’  (Read 449 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Schumer Claims Ukrainian War a ‘Holocaust’
« on: March 08, 2022, 10:36:32 pm »

Wendell Husebø 8 Mar 2022

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on Tuesday claimed the Ukrainian war is a “holocaust,” which necessitates at least $12 billion of American taxpayer relief money to remedy.

“I’m really pleased we are including a robust aid package that will help the people of Ukraine. There is a large chunk of it [that] is humanitarian relief,” Schumer told reporters about the massive omnibus package establishment Republicans and Democrats are attempting to pass in short order.

“The Ukrainians lack food they lack clothing,” Schumer continued. “They lack shelter, electricity, medicines. We must get them these things.”

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1501284296312643587

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/08/chuck-schumer-claims-ukrainian-war-holocaust/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Chuck Schumer Claims Ukrainian War a ‘Holocaust’
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 10:58:22 pm »
No, it isn't.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 11:00:57 pm »
Schmucky is so hyperbolic.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2022, 02:27:58 am »
Chuckie wants America to keep on spending, now that a major source of prosperity to America, oil has been severed from us.  Turning on the spigot for America might cause Putin anxieties.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2022, 02:38:44 am »
Sorry Chuckie, I don't really care what you think.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2022, 02:55:28 am »

Wendell Husebø 8 Mar 2022

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on Tuesday claimed the Ukrainian war is a “holocaust,” which necessitates at least $12 billion of American taxpayer relief money to remedy.

“I’m really pleased we are including a robust aid package that will help the people of Ukraine. There is a large chunk of it [that] is humanitarian relief,” Schumer told reporters about the massive omnibus package establishment Republicans and Democrats are attempting to pass in short order.

“The Ukrainians lack food they lack clothing,” Schumer continued. “They lack shelter, electricity, medicines. We must get them these things.”

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1501284296312643587

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/08/chuck-schumer-claims-ukrainian-war-holocaust/
How many millions Javelins and Stingers and Tanks and Helicopters and Anti Aircrafts systems did Biden (his puppeteers) GIVE to the Taliban when Biden bowed his head and pissed himself and crawled on the ground to surrender to them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2022, 03:35:51 am »
How many millions Javelins and Stingers and Tanks and Helicopters and Anti Aircrafts systems did Biden (his puppeteers) GIVE to the Taliban when Biden bowed his head and pissed himself and crawled on the ground to surrender to them.

Uh, zero?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2022, 03:58:05 am »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2022, 04:05:43 am »
Oh, I'm sorry.  I misread that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2022, 04:14:08 am »
Oh, I'm sorry.  I misread that.
I apologize. It was me who thought you said Biden/Milley didn't do a head down SURRENDER and give BILLIONS of dollars in America's first rate weaponry to the Taliban <-(for Christ sake) who still throw poop at each other.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2022, 06:32:12 am »
Hey Chucky not only no but HELL NO!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2022, 03:30:00 pm »

If the Ukrainian War is a 'Holocaust', then that makes Schumer a 'Kapo'.