Author Topic: Durbin: ‘Doing Business with the Devil’ in Iran, Venezuela ‘for a Few Days’ Could ‘Help’ on Oil – Mu  (Read 261 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Durbin: ‘Doing Business with the Devil’ in Iran, Venezuela ‘for a Few Days’ Could ‘Help’ on Oil – Must Ensure Oil Industry Doesn’t Profiteer

https://twitter.com/hillary__vaughn/status/1501233470508462086

Ian Hanchett 8 Mar 2022

While speaking to reporters on Tuesday, Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) said we should see if Iran and Venezuela “can help those countries that are trying to stop Putin” by boosting the world’s energy supply, and that while doing so is a deal with the devil, “doing business with the devil for a few days” isn’t as bad as Russia killing civilians daily. Durbin also stated that we should ensure “people in the oil industry are not using this crisis to raise their profits.”

Durbin said that it’s impossible to tell how high gas prices will go as a result of the ban on Russian oil imports. Because “The prices were going up even before this was announced. The Russian supply to the United States is a very small percentage. I think we need to look and make sure that the people in the oil industry are not using this crisis to raise their profits.”

Durbin was then asked, “The second question is whether we should open talks with Iran and Venezuela at this point to help boost the world’s supplies.”

Durbin responded, “I would say so. I would open up possibilities there and let’s see what happens. I’m not a fan of the regimes in either of those countries, but let’s see if they can help those countries that are trying to stop Putin from his aggression in Ukraine.”

Fox Business Correspondent Hillary Vaughn then asked, “Is that kind of a deal with the devil, though?”

Durbin answered, “There’s no doubt about it. And the question is, what is worse, Putin’s slaughter of innocent Ukrainians every single day or doing business with the devil for a few days?”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/08/durbin-doing-business-with-the-devil-in-iran-venezuela-for-a-few-days-could-help-on-oil-must-ensure-oil-industry-doesnt-profiteer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

The real profiteers are the democrats.  What can we do about them?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

In other words, Durbin is saying to employ the hooker philosophy

"Being a prostitute for a few days could help with your finances"
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Any b.s. excuse they can come up with to further impoverish Americans, keep us from our own abundant oil/energy reserves, and more empower the world Communist/muslim movements.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Hoodat

In other words, Durbin is saying to employ the hooker philosophy

"Being a prostitute for a few days could help with your finances"

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

Yes the DCP overlords are that stupid.