Author Topic: Biden Says He 'Can't Do Much' About Rising Gas Prices Hours After Saying He'll Do 'Everything' In Hi  (Read 200 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Shelby Talcott
Senior White House Correspondent
March 08, 2022 4:44 PM ET

President Joe Biden said Tuesday he “can’t do much right now” about rising gas prices and put the blame squarely on Russia.

The president announced a ban on U.S. imports of Russian energy earlier Tuesday amid Russia’s continued invasion of Ukraine. Speaking at the White House, Biden warned that the move “is not without cost here at home” but promised to do “everything” he “can to minimize” what’s now being described by the administration as “Putin’s price hike.”

Hours later, upon landing in Texas, the president was pressed on what message he had for Americans regarding the rise in gas prices and what he can do about it.

“They’re going to go up,” Biden said. “Can’t do much right now … Russia is responsible.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/08/joe-biden-cant-do-much-rising-gas-prices-russia-inflation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
3m
JUST IN - Saudi Arabia and the UAE declined to speak with Biden about countering Russia and containing a surge in oil prices, WSJ reports.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
3m
JUST IN - Saudi Arabia and the UAE declined to speak with Biden about countering Russia and containing a surge in oil prices, WSJ reports.
There is no point to speak with Poopy Pants. They all know it.
Give me the people really in charge, "Soros/Obama" I will speak with them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
3m
Why in the hell would the Saudis or OPEC want to do anything to reduce the record income they are pulling in after decades of seeing their profits shrink?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Is Joe afraid that the Joe that cutoff Americas oil from America, might look him up and do violence to him?
 22222frying pan ****slapping 22222frying pan

The two faces and double tongues of Joe Biden.  In addition he sure lies well enough to take the sukkas in.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 06:38:21 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions