Author Topic: Joy Reid Claims People Are More Compassionate Towards Ukraine Because It's 'White And Christian'  (Read 286 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joy Reid Claims People Are More Compassionate Towards Ukraine Because It's 'White And Christian'

Nicole Silverio
Contributor
March 07, 2022 10:56 PM ET

MSNBC host Joy Reid claimed Monday on “The ReidOut” that people are more compassionate towards the atrocities in Ukraine because it is a “white and Christian” nation.

Reid said humanitarian crises around the globe have not received the same level of “solidarity” compared to Ukraine. She pointed to the crisis in Yemen, where a U.S.-backed Saudi based coalition fought Iran-backed rebels, directly leading to hunger, tax on civilians and disease.

“We should also care this much for refugees and those facing occupation and war in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, too. The coverage of Ukraine has displayed a pretty radical disparity of how human Ukrainians look and feel to Western media compared to their browner and blacker counterparts,” Reid said.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/07/joy-reid-compassionate-ukraine-white-christian/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I have a great deal of compassion for the black people in Niger - Christian or not - who are being slaughtered by black Islamic terrorists on a daily basis. I doubt Joy is aware of that situation, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

She is correct.

Cruise ship companies like to hire Eastern Europeans because they are cheap white labor.

Old suburban white people are afraid of minorities.  You never know when a borderline senile dotard is going to exclaim something racist loud enough for others to hear.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.