Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: Russian People Taking Out Putin Is ‘the Only Way This Ends in Sustainable Fashion’  (Read 455 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham: Russian People Taking Out Putin Is ‘the Only Way This Ends in Sustainable Fashion’

Joshua Caplan 7 Mar 2022

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) doubled down on his call for Russian President Vladimir Putin to be assassinated in the wake of Moscow’s military invasion of Ukraine during a Monday interview with TMZ.

INTERVIEWER: You’ve been courageous in calling out Putin when many people want to say it but haven’t said it. Have you been surprised by the feedback that you’ve gotten from it?

SEN. LINDSEY GRAHAM: Yeah. I think most Americans understand that Putin is a war criminal, and the sooner he’s gone, the better. The only way this ends in a sustainable fashion is for the Russian people to take him out. I’m not asking for American boots on the ground, but I want to help Ukraine with military assistance and equipment. Putin’s gotten away with murder for 20 years. Enough is enough. He’s got to go.

INTERVIEWER: And you still stand by what you said? You feel that way today?

SEN. GRAHAM: 100 percent.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/07/lindsey-graham-russian-people-taking-out-putin-is-the-only-way-this-ends-in-sustainable-fashion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline mountaineer

Lindsey flexing his, er, "muscles"?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Sure...let's destabilize Russia like we did the Middle East when we took out the war criminal, Saddam.

What could go wrong?

And Graham is a former JAG officer    888mouth

Offline rustynail

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Wrong leader to end this conflict and keep said conflict from expanding.  Biden must be taken out of power, as his dementia excuse means he will forever advance and encourage our enemies aggressions towards us.  Biden is the red flag being waved before the Communists of the worlds,bull.  Biden has openly been encouraging the communists since co-vid, vaccines, and Afghanistan.  Biden is the opportunity the Communists have been long waiting for, with Americans giving endless blank checks for Biden to get away with whatever he will.  Bidens is world Communisms HERO OF HE REVOLUTION.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She is not a stupid whatever,and HAS to know better than this. I have no idea what kind of game she is playing with this,but it makes no sense at all.

The Politburo will take Putin out,and the Russian People will stand aside and watch.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Lindsey flexing his, er, "muscles"?

@mountaineer

The only thing I can figure is she feels the need to be seen as stupid,for some odd reason.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Lindsey Graham is declaring the only way to deal with Putin and the Putins buddies, the democrat party, is it all rests on the Russian people to murder its leader.  How about Graham is telling the world that America is utterly impotent, and our democrat party is Putins dogs on his leash?
 :smokin: :tongue2: :smokin:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 04:29:01 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

Lindsey Graham is declaring the only way to deal with Putin and the Putins buddies, the democrat party, is it all rests on the Russian people to murder its leader.  How about Graham is telling the world that America is utterly impotent, and our democrat party is Putins dogs on his leash?
That's quite possible.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Lindsey, you twit, sit down, shut up, and let adults handle this.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Killer Clouds

Lindsey, you twit, sit down, shut up, and let adults handle this.
It would be great if there were actual adults to deal with it that had the US in mind. All we have is a bunch of incompetent DCP disciples.