Author Topic: Hillary Clinton laughs off 2024 bid  (Read 212 times)

Online corbe

Hillary Clinton laughs off 2024 bid
« on: March 08, 2022, 04:39:57 pm »
Hillary Clinton laughs off 2024 bid

by Christopher Hutton, Breaking News Reporter
March 08, 2022 10:27 AM

The former secretary of state laughed off a question from Morning Joe's Mika Brzezinski about whether the 2016 Democratic nominee was "open to running for president again" in 2024.

"No, no, no," Clinton replied. "But I am certainly going to be active in supporting women running for office and other candidates who I think should be reelected or elected, both women and men."

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-laughs-off-2024-bid
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Hillary Clinton laughs off 2024 bid
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 04:40:55 pm »
   I'd sleep better tonight knowing this, except she is such a LIAR!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 05:10:23 pm »
Um, wasn't that pretty much what she said last time, and ran? I still don't think she will run, it would be a major embarrassment for her, this whole push out in the media is about scamming the former donators to the clinton family slush fund into thinking she will again be able to provide influence for their payola.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 05:45:20 pm »
Hitlery wouldn't lie to YOU anymore than bill would, or Obama, or Biden.  Make book on it!
Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies, tell me, tell me tell me  lies, tell me tell me lies......
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
 :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :happyhappy: :happyhappy: :happyhappy: :media:

Coming war of the God Almighty Saints,who is the greater more virtuous Saint to rule over us?  You can't touch dis biden, or You can't touch me Hitlery ???  The whores of hell must be laughing their azzes off now!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 02:13:08 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2022, 01:53:09 am »
Maybe she's not planning on waiting until 2024...

(now, what circumstances would have to occur for that to happen...?)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2022, 02:11:17 am »

She is a liar, but in this instance I think she is being more truthful than not.  She's not in good health, aged, and not relevant among the younger voters.  She couldn't draw a crowd when she was running in '16, she did a sloppy job of campaigning and her political career ended the night she lost to Trump.

I think that she will make appearances to try to promote DEMS in the mid terms, but I think we'll also see just how much her appearances don't matter.

(OK, so I'm being hopeful that this country will make it to the mid term election).
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 02:12:48 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.