Author Topic: Jen Psaki: “There are 9,000 approved oil leases that the oil companies are not tapping into currentl  (Read 103 times)

rebewranger

Home2022March8

Jen Psaki: “There are 9,000 approved oil leases that the oil companies are not tapping into currently”… Aeuhhh?
OIL AND GAS
Jen Psaki: “There are 9,000 approved oil leases that the oil companies are not tapping into currently”… Aeuhhh?
2 hours ago David Middleton 
Guest “WTF is she talking about?” by David Middleton

This post is the first sequel to: Democrat Senators Demand That Oil Companies Increase Production.

As I write this post (the morning of March 7, 2022), West Texas Intermediate (WTI) is right around $120/bbl. It actually topped $130/bbl over the weekend. This morning, I paid $3.999/gal for regular unleaded gasoline in Houston, Texas. While I make my living finding oil & gas and high oil prices are good for the bottom line right now. These prices are likely to be unsustainable and could trigger a recession and subsequent oil price crash.

The Brandon maladministration is increasingly facing questions about why they aren’t taking measures to increase domestic oil production. This is a typically moronic Democrat political hack response to the questions:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/03/08/there-are-9000-approved-oil-leases-that-the-oil-companies-are-not-tapping-into-currently/