Author Topic: Biden Considers Trip to Saudi Arabia as Gas Prices Hit All-Time Highs  (Read 847 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Biden Considers Trip to Saudi Arabia as Gas Prices Hit All-Time Highs
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2022, 01:38:00 pm »
@GtHawk

They might be willing to hire Hunter as a consultant if Joe offers to sell them a few nukes cheap.

There is literally no depth too low for Biden to sink down to. He may be one of the most despicable,immoral humans to have ever held public office anywhere,at any time,in the history of the freaking planet.  Even more despicable that Bubba AND Bubbette! as a package deal.  There is literally nothing he won't sell or do if the price is right. Jill had better be watching closely to make sure she's not the part of a deal one day.
so you think throwing in Jill to be part of the harem along with nukes might swing the deal with the Saudis?

I would think the Sheik could do better.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2022, 01:47:41 pm »
Didn't the Saudis just refuse to speak with Bidet?  Is his team hoping that if he shows up on the doorstep, they'll be too embarrassed to refuse to let him in?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2022, 09:27:04 pm »
so you think throwing in Jill to be part of the harem along with nukes might swing the deal with the Saudis?

I would think the Sheik could do better.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Remember,these are the people who think humping little boats and goats is just peachy-keen.

They don't even let the goat's "baaah!" comments in relation to their sexual prowess bother them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2022, 09:32:02 pm »
Didn't the Saudis just refuse to speak with Bidet?  Is his team hoping that if he shows up on the doorstep, they'll be too embarrassed to refuse to let him in?

That's what's being reported.  Joe just showing up in the ME wouldn't be a good idea.  Send Blinken or Harris --- that'll  show 'em.  *****rollingeyes*****
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2022, 09:37:04 pm »
Oh, so it okay to send more money to the Saudi Royal Family that is responsible for the 9/11 attacks, but we can't let American companies, with American workers, produce more American energy in America?

Why does Biden hate America but love America's enemies?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright