Author Topic: Fox News & Newsmax Took Biden Money To Push Deadly COVID Vaccines To Its Viewers  (Read 488 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Emerald Robinson 3/5/2022

Corporate news outlets did not disclose the money they took to push dangerous drugs to their conservative audience

Two days ago, Chris Pandolfo at Blaze Media revealed that his media organization had filed FOIA requests regarding the Biden Administration’s covert funding of the deadly new vaccines and the American corporate media. What they discovered will certainly shock you — and it’s a crucial story that our corrupt media will work hard to make the least covered and least discussed news story of the year.

What did Chris Pandolfo find? He discovered that nearly the entire corporate media took money from the Biden Administration to push the vaccines to their audiences without disclosing it. More importantly, so-called “conservative” media organizations took money from the Biden Administration to spin positive stories about deadly and ineffective vaccines to their conservative viwers who were right to be suspicious — and did not disclose it.

Fox News took the money and said nothing to its conservative viewers.

Newsmax took the money and said nothing to its conservative viewers.

In response to a FOIA request filed by TheBlaze, HHS revealed that it purchased advertising from major news networks including ABC, CBS, and NBC, as well as cable TV news stations Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC, legacy media publications including the New York Post, the Los Angeles Times, and the Washington Post, digital media companies like BuzzFeed News and Newsmax, and hundreds of local newspapers and TV stations. These outlets were collectively responsible for publishing countless articles and video segments regarding the vaccine that were nearly uniformly positive about the vaccine in terms of both its efficacy and safety.

That is the largest and most comprehensive breach of journalistic ethics that has ever occurred. Almost everybody took the money. Almost everybody lied about the vaccines (knowingly or unknowingly). Almost everybody refused to report anything negative about the vaccines — because they were paid to close their eyes. Almost everybody is implicated.

More: https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/fox-news-and-newsmax-took-biden-money?s=r

Offline goatprairie

Yeah, vaccinated people are dropping dead left and right where I live. Driving down the street I've seen hundreds/thousands of vaccinated people lying dead on the sidewalks or in their cars. I know they're vaccinated because they all have a huge V sign pinned on their clothing indicating they've been vaccinated.
Oh, when is this perfidy of doctors and other health care professionals intentionally killing people with covid vaccines going to end?
What......what's that?   99% of the people in hospitals with the virus are unvaccinated?
Never mind.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's closer to 50% at this point.

But let's remember: TheBlaze is owned, at least in part, by Glenn Beck. I'm not sure who owns the other stake, but I vaguely remember Mark Levin having a stake in Conservative Review before he merged it with TheBlaze. Both of them have radio shows on major national networks. Both of those networks, I am sure, aired the same paid advertisements. So, at the risk of the tu quoque fallacy, TheBlaze is likely a hypocrite.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

It's closer to 50% at this point.

But let's remember: TheBlaze is owned, at least in part, by Glenn Beck. I'm not sure who owns the other stake, but I vaguely remember Mark Levin having a stake in Conservative Review before he merged it with TheBlaze. Both of them have radio shows on major national networks. Both of those networks, I am sure, aired the same paid advertisements. So, at the risk of the tu quoque fallacy, TheBlaze is likely a hypocrite.
Where do you get your info? I was in a large hospital in Tucson last month where my wife was getting treated for an illness. One of medical personnel told me that close to 99% of the people in the hospital for Covid were unvaccinated.
I haven't read or heard any info about people in the hospital for Covid with stats much different than that.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Where do you get your info? I was in a large hospital in Tucson last month where my wife was getting treated for an illness. One of medical personnel told me that close to 99% of the people in the hospital for Covid were unvaccinated.
I haven't read or heard any info about people in the hospital for Covid with stats much different than that.
Actual stats from local health departments here. At last check, which was a month or so ago, the share of hospitalized with a vaccine compared to without had risen to about 45%. They stopped releasing that data because they were convinced a booster was the difference and didn't have access to that data.

The doctors will keep tossing around that 90% or higher unvaccinated claim, but it's anecdotal and no more credible than the claim a while back of 80 miscarriages from the vaccine in one hospital.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Official data: Fully vaccinated people account for 9 of 10 COVID deaths

England report demolishes last remaining argument for getting shots

The fully vaccinated account for 9 of every 10 deaths from COVID-19 in England and 4 of 5 deaths among the triple-vaccinated, according to the latest data published by the U.K. Health Security Agency.

The independent British news site The Exposé reported the government report, published Feb. 22, includes a table on page 41 confirming the vast majority of deaths were among the vaccinated.

About 73.5% of the population of England has been fully vaccinated, and 56.9% have received a booster shot, as of Feb. 28.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,463298.0.html
The Republic is lost.