Author Topic: Pentagon extends National Guard support in DC after trucker convoy arrives  (Read 171 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pentagon extends National Guard support in DC after trucker convoy arrives
By Ellen Mitchell - 03/07/22 12:51 PM EST

The Pentagon on Monday extended National Guard support to Washington, D.C., law enforcement after the Capitol Police Board over the weekend issued an emergency declaration due to truck drivers protesting COVID-19 policies in the area. 

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin approved requests from the U.S. Capitol Police and the D.C. Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency “to extend previously approved National Guard support in the District, including around the U.S. Capitol area,” according to a statement from press secretary John Kirby. 

The guardsmen will provide support at traffic control points for two additional days through Wednesday, Kirby said.

Austin last month approved 700 unarmed National Guard troops to be deployed in Washington from Feb. 26 through March 7 to help with traffic ahead of the truck convoy.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/597162-pentagon-extends-national-guard-support-in-dc
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There is a word for those people, but I will content myself knowing full well that the same "protection" could have been mustered on 1/6 had not Ms Pelosi and others pulled the plug.

May their Depends fill quickly and their garment legs run brown.

Have the usual suspects ginned up a false flag moment yet for the cameras?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

The convoy is not going into DC for fear of Jan 6 treatment. They are circling DC instead.