Author Topic: Oil Prices Break $130 As EU And U.S. Allies Consider Ban On Russian Crude  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Kamaji

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1500995049982775298

:silly:

Yeah, right.  Replacing tailpipe emissions with powerplant emissions is not "zero emissions".

What a little crypto-fascist you are.

Offline libertybele

Pete Buttigieg Promotes Electric Cars; Public Transportation as Solution to High Gas Prices

The failed presidential candidate and former mayor of South Bend, Indiana spoke at the White House with Vice President Kamala Harris to promote clean transportation, after the average cost of gas spiked over $4 a gallon over the weekend.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/07/pete-buttigieg-promotes-electric-cars-public-transportation-as-solution-to-high-gas-prices/

LET'S GO BUTTGIG!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

https://twitter.com/ighaworth/status/1500891180229349381

True, but that doesn't account for skyrocketing electric bills.  Those bills won't stay the same - somebody has to pay for all of the additional electric generating capacity - and so the savings are more illusory than real.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@Smokin Joe

With these prices, are you back in business in ND?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
True, but that doesn't account for skyrocketing electric bills.  Those bills won't stay the same - somebody has to pay for all of the additional electric generating capacity - and so the savings are more illusory than real.
And what do people in apartments do for charging? Use the non existent infrastructure at their complex, and then there is the overloaded grid and diminished generating capacity because of elimination of fossil fueled generating facilities. What do people whose job entails long distance driving, like oh say truckers. He will probably tell us that we will just have to suck it up and sacrifice until the unicorn fart dispensers are installed.

Every time buttjigger opens his mouth he just proves that the only thing he is knowledgeable about is sticking his 'head' up someone else's a**.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

With these prices, are you back in business in ND?
I was back last May. Unfortunately, a lot of geosteering work is going from on site to remote, and the market is actually shrinking for my skill set, so far. Still, I have been fairly busy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And what do people in apartments do for charging? Use the non existent infrastructure at their complex, and then there is the overloaded grid and diminished generating capacity because of elimination of fossil fueled generating facilities. What do people whose job entails long distance driving, like oh say truckers. He will probably tell us that we will just have to suck it up and sacrifice until the unicorn fart dispensers are installed.

Every time buttjigger opens his mouth he just proves that the only thing he is knowledgeable about is sticking his 'head' up someone else's a**.
Some places just aren't amenable to electrics, and the sooner the 'green' (snotnose) crowd recognizes that, the better.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I was back last May. Unfortunately, a lot of geosteering work is going from on site to remote, and the market is actually shrinking for my skill set, so far. Still, I have been fairly busy.
Seems they need people with seasoned geological prowess to man those remotes....
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Some places just aren't amenable to electrics, and the sooner the 'green' (snotnose) crowd recognizes that, the better.
They will never accept it, their response would be that apartment dwellers will just have to make sacrifices of sleep or personal time to use public charging stations at off peak hours. You know the sacrifices of the many proletariat for self satisfaction of  the bourgeoisie.