Author Topic: Justin Trudeau Strikes Deal with Far-Left to Remain in Power Until 2025  (Read 240 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Justin Trudeau Strikes Deal with Far-Left to Remain in Power Until 2025

Breitbart London 22 Mar 2022

TORONTO (AP) – Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Tuesday his Liberal Party has reached an agreement with the leftist opposition New Democratic Party that would keep his party in power until 2025.

“What this means is during this uncertain time the government can function with predictability and stability, present and implement budgets and get things done for Canadians,” Trudeau said.

Trudeau’s Liberal Party won reelection in September but failed to win a majority of seats in Parliament and must rely on the opposition to pass legislation. The NDP party will support Trudeau’s Liberals in exchange for deals on pharmaceutical and dental care plans, but it will not have a lawmaker in Trudeau’s Cabinet and Trudeau said the NDP won’t have a veto on any budget or any other legislation.

“We’ve agreed to work together,” Trudeau said. “It’s about focusing on what we agree on instead of what we disagree on.”

NDP leader Jagmeet Singh said it isn’t a coalition government and if the Liberals fall short on conditions the deal doesn’t continue. But he said he’s confident it will work.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/03/22/justin-trudeau-strikes-deal-with-far-left-to-remain-in-power-until-2025/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
In the real world this would be called political collusion.

But I think we all got a recent excellent primer lesson how dead democracy and freedoms are in Canada.

My opinion of them as a country in the aftermath of the Trucker's strike has gone down 5 notches.   After Mexico, lets build a wall to the north too. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

That's what happens in parliamentary systems without fixed election dates.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The old white heterosexual deist imperialist males of Western European descent were insightful enough to know that government could only be constrained by the people voting in fixed-date elections for offices that had fixed terms.

Every two years, Americans hold their Government accountable.

Can the same be said for Canada?  How does a government that decides to keep itself in power representative of the will of the governed?  It's only representative of the governing.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
In the real world this would be called political collusion.

But I think we all got a recent excellent primer lesson how dead democracy and freedoms are in Canada.

My opinion of them as a country in the aftermath of the Trucker's strike has gone down 5 notches.   After Mexico, lets build a wall to the north too.

:yowsa:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.