By March 30
1 (7.7%)
Sometime in April
5 (38.5%)
Sometime in May
1 (7.7%)
Sometime in June
4 (30.8%)
Never. Why worry. Be Happy and smoke some weed.
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: How long before we see 1970's style gas lines and shortages.  (Read 3564 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How long before we see 1970's style gas lines and shortages.
« on: March 06, 2022, 08:08:15 pm »
Man I miss Jimmy Carter so much I'm looking for Crazy Uncle Joe to screw up something simple like preventing gas shortages.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Re: How long before we see 1970's style gas lines and shortages.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2022, 08:30:27 pm »
I think we'll start to see long lines in April during the Spring break for Easter as people take vacations.

This will be yet another one of Joe's deliberate clusters.

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2022, 09:01:00 pm »
Man I miss Jimmy Carter so much I'm looking for Crazy Uncle Joe to screw up something simple like preventing gas shortages.

I can't say I miss the Carter days, but Brandon is catching up rather quickly.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2022, 09:20:15 pm »
If ever there was a poll begging for the weed option....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2022, 09:36:35 pm »

Don't worry .... be happy!  :laugh:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2022, 09:48:48 pm »
@corbe @Cyber Liberty
Do they still sell 'Laughing Grass"?

Asking for a friend ... same dude who suffered a terrible boating accident.

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2022, 10:00:16 pm »
   I voted April  My half a tank (9 Gallons) should last till then.  I'll bring the 'I did that' stickers and a jar of Vaseline.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2022, 10:29:47 pm »
There won't be any shortage unless the coup decides to implement price controls.  Since their goal is to make gasoline unaffordable, I don't see that happening.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2022, 07:52:51 pm »
Hey, the 70's are calling they want Dementia Joe to bring back the Double-Nickle speed limit to save gas.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2022, 07:09:27 am »
LibertyBelle...
I can't say I miss the Carter days, but Brandon is catching up rather quickly.

Wrecking Ball Joe is catching up?  Really?  I would say he far exceeded anything Carter ever did.  Bottomline, how many are dead because of Biden?  Let's see, 13 in Afghanistan in one event.  How many that were not made known to the public that are dead, for rest assured there are many more dead there?

If you believe as I do that had Trump won a 2nd term, Putin would never have attacked Ukraine, I think it fair to say that Biden shoulders some of the responsibility for what will become hundreds of thousands dead, and millions displaced.  Carter never had an event this botched up.  And Biden is JUST getting started.  Can you imagine 3 years or God forbid 7 more years of this fool?  And don't think for a nanosecond that Trump can beat this fool.  They cheated to get this man in office, with zero consequence.  Do you honestly think they will not be more emboldened to do it again?  Hell yes!!!

Idiot liberals/Democommies do not hold Biden responsible for anything, and now with the war in Europe, Biden is blaming Putin.  And yet, inflation came to hyper life in the USA long before Putin ever attacked Ukraine.  This will be much worse than the Carter years.  Carter goes to bed laughing every night, now knowing that he is not the biggest idiot in USA history.  Biden has far exceeded him.  By light years.

Fact is, I do not think the USA has treaded on more dangerous waters than now since idiot JFK nearly brought on a nuclear war.  Carl Sagan said when he was alive, that 'according to his calculations, it would take 10 nuclear blast happening at the same time to cause nuclear winter'.  Even if he is off by a little, imagine a thousands nuclear blasts at the same time?  It will be just the cockroaches that crawl out of the ground when all is said and done.

And yet the Dems will vote for this douch again.  Just watch.

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2022, 12:45:36 am »
Wrecking Ball Joe is catching up?  Really?  I would say he far exceeded anything Carter ever did.  Bottomline, how many are dead because of Biden?  Let's see, 13 in Afghanistan in one event.  How many that were not made known to the public that are dead, for rest assured there are many more dead there?

If you believe as I do that had Trump won a 2nd term, Putin would never have attacked Ukraine, I think it fair to say that Biden shoulders some of the responsibility for what will become hundreds of thousands dead, and millions displaced.  Carter never had an event this botched up.  And Biden is JUST getting started.  Can you imagine 3 years or God forbid 7 more years of this fool?  And don't think for a nanosecond that Trump can beat this fool.  They cheated to get this man in office, with zero consequence.  Do you honestly think they will not be more emboldened to do it again?  Hell yes!!!

Idiot liberals/Democommies do not hold Biden responsible for anything, and now with the war in Europe, Biden is blaming Putin.  And yet, inflation came to hyper life in the USA long before Putin ever attacked Ukraine.  This will be much worse than the Carter years.  Carter goes to bed laughing every night, now knowing that he is not the biggest idiot in USA history.  Biden has far exceeded him.  By light years.

Fact is, I do not think the USA has treaded on more dangerous waters than now since idiot JFK nearly brought on a nuclear war.  Carl Sagan said when he was alive, that 'according to his calculations, it would take 10 nuclear blast happening at the same time to cause nuclear winter'.  Even if he is off by a little, imagine a thousands nuclear blasts at the same time?  It will be just the cockroaches that crawl out of the ground when all is said and done.

And yet the Dems will vote for this douch again.  Just watch.

I agree with you and find the whole scenario worrisome. The only thing that I am certain of, is Joe is affecting the wallets of most Americans.

When you see signs at the gas pumps blatantly accusing Joe, Nancy and Chuckles for higher gas prices -- the left can no longer lie and deny as much as they try. People are taking notice. Long lines at the gas pumps, empty shelves at the grocery store and people unable to feed their kids, force people to pay attention.

I don't know the outcome -- all I know is that we as Americans can no longer sit silent.  The trucker convoy is an example of what we all need to do -- make some noise!!  The ballot box may not be an option -- but worthless Ronna needs to hear from us asking what she's doing to ensure a fair election as well as our Supervisor of Elections in our states, our governors need to do something, etc.  It may be a futile attempt, but silence and expecting a different outcome sure as heck won't work.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2022, 05:12:17 pm »
As long as we have electronic voting, we will NOT have honest elections.  Too easy to fix the election, just as they did in 2020.  Does not take a rocket scientist to know exactly what they did in 2020.  Any knowledgeable system person will tell you where there is a will , there is a way.  These voting machines are not sufficiently protected from manipulation.  It took a hacker just a matter of a few minutes demonstrating to the Georgia state legislators just how easy it was to compromise a machine.  The election in 2020 was fixed.  Biden is NOT a legitimate anything.  CROOK and pawn of CCP and Russia.

Benedict Arnold had nothing on Wrecking Ball Joe.  I hold him out to be the worst traitor in USA history.  Him and his whole family should face the most severe consequences for their treason.  Real treason, unlike the moronic kind that jack*ss Romney accused Gabbard of doing, because she dare mention the bio labs funded by the USA in Ukraine.

SIMPLYU STATED, FIXING NATIONAL ELECTIONS SHOULD BRING SUCH A SENTENCE THAT NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD CONSIDER DOING IT.  With 340 million people, I vote making it a capital crime.  Immediate!  Upon conviction, one faces a rope or firing squad at sunrise the next day.  PERIOD!!!  None of this dragging it out for 20 years with appeals.  One loses the deterrent affect making it last or take that long.  Swift justice, and public for all to see.  That would be a deterrent.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2022, 05:16:52 pm »
Got to get up early so I can mow the grass.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2022, 05:32:35 pm »
Got to get up early so I can mow the grass.

I'd be cutting the line and offering someone at the front a couple of bucks for a pint of mower gas.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2022, 05:37:58 pm »
They've already started poking holes in car gas tanks to drain them for gas.

In the late 1970s, locking gas caps were all the rage.  It was hoped it would prevent crooks from siphoning your car's gas when it was unattended.

How long before gasoline truck hijackings are rampant?  Especially since D.A.'s have stopped prosecuting crimes.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright