Author Topic: 'Fauci Is In The Witness Protection Program Now': DeSantis Highlights Lower Profile For Dr. Fauci  (Read 164 times)

Offline EdinVA

'Fauci Is In The Witness Protection Program Now': DeSantis Highlights Lower Profile For Dr. Fauci

I have no idea if this is true or if DeSantis was being facetious... but it is funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bnkIqQRjbg

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Like a fart in the wind, Dr. Anthony Fauci has disappeared just like that!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

He emerged, blinking in the sunlight. Had he seen his shadow, we would have had six more weeks of Covid.
War in Ukraine could lead to ‘devastating’ tuberculosis problem, warns Anthony Fauci
Ukraine reports tens of thousands of new TB cases annually and has one of the highest rates of multi-drug-resistant TB in the world
By Harriet Barber, Global Health Reporter
 5 March 2022 • 10:00am

The Russian invasion of Ukraine could be “devastating” for tuberculosis control in eastern Europe, and will cause a “terrible public health tragedy”, Dr Anthony Fauci has warned.

Ukraine reports roughly 30,000 new TB cases annually and has one of the highest rates of multidrug-resistant TB in the world. According to the World Health Organization estimates, Ukraine has the fourth highest TB incidence rate among the 53 countries of the WHO European Region.

“[The war] could be devastating, quite frankly,” Dr Fauci, the chief medical officer of the United States, told The Telegraph in an exclusive interview.

“As a public health official, as a scientist, and as an infectious disease expert, I’m very worried about the disruption that has already happened and that will continue.” ...
:silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Nothing like a war to divert attention and focus.

Perhaps DeSantis was merely pointing out his observation and saying things in jest, but Fauci disappeared out of the limelight when Russia attacked Ukraine.

COVID has all but disappeared as well.  Poof .... the virus is gone!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Like a fart in the wind, Dr. Anthony Fauci has disappeared just like that!
Maybe, but then the stench from Fauci will take a long time to blow away.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Fauci's nasty work is done, when biden is done, expect he will do much the same.  Haven't you heard, the mistakes of history repeat themselves.
Fools that brought this upon us will bawl, How could God have done this to us?  The Lord will have His silence, grave silence.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 04:03:31 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions