Author Topic: Carville on Ukraine Invasion: Biden Was ‘Born to Be President at this Moment’  (Read 230 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carville on Ukraine Invasion: Biden Was ‘Born to Be President at this Moment’

Pam Key 4 Mar 2022

Democratic strategist James Carville said Thursday on MSNBC’s “The Beat” that President Joe Biden was born to be president in this moment of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Melber said, “The State of the Union is the night where people trying to watch other programs are forced to watch a president, and you see an eight-point bump.”

Carville said, “I think people were just involved because obviously, the situation in Ukraine. I think a lot of people want this president to succeed. He’s gotten nothing but praise for the way he handled this. I’ve seen remarkable low criticism.”

He added, “So I mean, I think he was kind of almost experiencing like he was kind of born to be president at this moment. I hope that’s the case, and I think he’s done a good job so far, I really do.”

He added, “The foreign policy stuff, gas prices, and as this recovery is impressive. You know, in 1994, the economy in the United States was actually getting pretty good, and if you recall, we got slaughtered. By 1996, we were running on the economy. So if we just keep up these powerful numbers, it will start affecting the way that people look at it. If you see a lot of upside because they say, ‘Well, I’m not satisfied with the country but happy the way I am.’ So that tells you that there’s potential slack in this rope. So far, seeing these job numbers and what we see in the confidence that this president’s displaying — it’s a real crisis, I mean really bad stuff, I worked in Ukraine, many times — it’s encouraging. I think those numbers have really have potential for upside. I hope they do.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/04/carville-on-ukraine-invasion-biden-was-born-to-be-president-at-this-moment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

C'mon, man. Even SerpentHead knows Joe Biden is not calling any of the shots. He's not handling anything except his pudding cups.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Jonathan Martin
@jmartNYT
Quite the Oval exchange today, via pooler @TalKopan
Biden: “You know my predecessor who sat in this seat, President Obama used to say (if the majority) were Nordic countries, we’d be fine.”
Finnish president: “Well we usually don’t start wars.”
3:57 PM · Mar 4, 2022

John - Don't NY my FL - Cardillo
@johncardillo
No one has respect for Biden. No one.
The entire world knows he's a weak incapacitated joke.
The Finnish president insulted him and America while sitting in the Oval Office.
8:14 AM · Mar 5, 2022

Offline Kamaji

Offline libertybele

Only Carville could make a statement so blatantly stupid!   :thud:   888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It would be a compliment to call Carville a 'brainwashed moron'. But he is not brainwashed.
He knows exactly what he is saying and he says it with extreme prejudice and malicious intent.
He is playing with all the real, actual, brainwashed morons like a puppet master.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

Offline Hoodat

Carville on Ukraine Invasion: Biden Was ‘Born to Be President at this Moment’

If you're Vladimir Putin
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

If you're Vladimir Putin
That's for sure.