Author Topic: Vladimir Putin Says Russia Has 'No Ill Intentions,' Pleads for No More Sanctions  (Read 321 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vladimir Putin Says Russia Has 'No Ill Intentions,' Pleads for No More Sanctions
By Brendan Cole On 3/4/22 at 8:05 AM EST

Russian President Vladimir Putin has said that Russia has no "ill intentions" towards Ukraine, hours after Russian forces had seized Europe's biggest nuclear power plant.

Putin made the comment on the state-controlled Rossiya 24 news channel on Friday in which he called on neighboring countries "to think about how to normalize relations" more than a week after he ordered an invasion that has caused thousands of casualties and sparked a growing refugee crisis.

"I want to emphasize once again. We have no ill intentions towards our neighbors, and I would advise them not to escalate the situation, nor to introduce any restrictions," he said, according to news agencies.

"All our actions, if they arise, always arise exclusively in response to unfriendly actions against Russia," he added.

Putin also said: "We do not see any need here to escalate the situation or worsen our relations."

more
https://www.newsweek.com/russia-ukraine-putin-intentions-war-zelensky-1684887
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Putin destroys civilian infrastructure, attacks a nuclear plant and states that Russia has no ill intentions?

Either this story is fake news or what Putin is saying and doing are two different things. 

OR --- what/who has provoked him?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 03:36:47 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

Normalizing relations is very easy, Putin:  withdraw all Russian forces back into Russia, and out of Ukraine.

Wow.  So simple, even a child could have figured that one out.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Normalizing relations is very easy, Putin:  withdraw all Russian forces back into Russia, and out of Ukraine.

Wow.  So simple, even a child could have figured that one out.

I don't think it's that simple; IMO there's a reason Russia took aim at Ukraine.  Again, is Russia resisting the 'great reset' by the West?  Was a deal made and broken by the Ukraine, perhaps a Ukraine/US deal was made.  We know that Joe has financial ties with Ukraine.

NATO and the US have declined to declare no-fly zones.

I am not choosing sides, and certainly the Ukrainian people don't deserve the bombings. Perhaps this is nothing more than Putin wanting to gain more power and this has been planned out after seeing Joe's weakness, but I think there's a lot more going on then the MSM is reporting and what the WH is conveying.

Joe is imposing sanctions but the U.S. is still buying Russia oil???? 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

I don't think it's that simple; IMO there's a reason Russia took aim at Ukraine.  Again, is Russia resisting the 'great reset' by the West?  Was a deal made and broken by the Ukraine, perhaps a Ukraine/US deal was made.  We know that Joe has financial ties with Ukraine.

NATO and the US have declined to declare no-fly zones.

I am not choosing sides, and certainly the Ukrainian people don't deserve the bombings. Perhaps this is nothing more than Putin wanting to gain more power and this has been planned out after seeing Joe's weakness, but I think there's a lot more going on then the MSM is reporting and what the WH is conveying.

Joe is imposing sanctions but the U.S. is still buying Russia oil???? 

No, actually, it is just that simple.  Ukraine posed no immediate threat to Russia, and was making no immediate threats to Russia.  Ukraine was not harboring Russian, or anti-Russian, terrorists who were using Ukraine as a staging ground for attacks on Russia.

The only "claim" Putin has is as transparently false as was Hitler's claim to the Sudetenland.

If one wants to support that, :shrug:

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-