Author Topic: Melinda Gates Reveals Why She Divorced Bill, and It Hints at What Many Suspected  (Read 486 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Melinda Gates Reveals Why She Divorced Bill, and It Hints at What Many Suspected
By Brandon Morse | Mar 03, 2022 11:45 AM ET

The divorce of Bill and Melinda Gates came as something of a shock to many when it occurred and once it did, the rumors began flying around as to why. While some believed it was a clever way to avoid financial trouble, others believed that it had to do with unfaithfulness on Bill’s part.

Some suspected that the unfaithfulness was helped along by the late lefty financier Jeffrey Epstein and that Melinda wasn’t going to go down with Bill’s ship as information began to come out after Epstein’s death. We now have something of confirmation and it would appear that at least one of the big reasons for Melinda leaving Bill was indeed his relationship with Epstein.

According to the New York Post, Melinda sat down for an interview with Gale King on “CBS Mornings” where she confessed that one of the reasons she left the multi-billionaire tech legend was due to his consistent unfaithfulness and his dealings with Epstein:

more
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2022/03/03/melinda-gates-reveals-why-she-divorced-bill-and-it-hints-at-what-many-suspected-n530991
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I don't get some of these guys. It's not like he got married at 18 in a Amish shotgun wedding to the first girl that came along, and before he achieved success.

If you really need to, get the boinking out of the way before you try and settle down, or don't settle down at all.

Otherwise, be faithful to your woman once you make that choice.
The Republic is lost.

Offline EdinVA

Well she married money and got what she wanted....

Online libertybele

..."consistent unfaithfulness and his dealings with Epstein" .....IO Bill is just as evil as I always thought he was. 

..."To be clear, this does not confirm that Gates took part in any enjoyment from Epstein’s sex trafficking, though it does make one heavily suspect wrongdoing of some type occurred..."

Bill Gates had to know what was going on. IMHO anyone that visited Epstein Island had to suspect what was going on. Why didn't anyone say anything?  For that matter, if Melinda Gates was uncomfortable and "suspected" what was going on, why didn't she speak up?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 08:02:50 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

..."consistent unfaithfulness and his dealings with Epstein" .....IO Bill is just as evil as I always thought he was. 

..."To be clear, this does not confirm that Gates took part in any enjoyment from Epstein’s sex trafficking, though it does make one heavily suspect wrongdoing of some type occurred..."

Bill Gates had to know what was going on. IMHO anyone that visited Epstein Island had to suspect what was going on. Why didn't anyone say anything?  For that matter, if Melinda Gates was uncomfortable and "suspected" what was going on, why didn't she speak up?

That's my thought as well. It wasn't like they were married a few weeks. They were married for a good while. It reminds me of those #MeToo people. She's mad and is now going to speak her truth, by golly!! Whether true or not. Disclaimer: He maybe a total jerk and deviant...but like you have already said...why wait until now?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

That's my thought as well. It wasn't like they were married a few weeks. They were married for a good while. It reminds me of those #MeToo people. She's mad and is now going to speak her truth, by golly!! Whether true or not. Disclaimer: He maybe a total jerk and deviant...but like you have already said...why wait until now?
Dunno. Don't care, really. Now she has her money/power and so does he. I'm not taking a side, it just means there are two forces out there to watch instead of a unified one.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline andy58-in-nh

By which we establish that the essence of Ms. Gates complaint had nothing to do with either "Micro", or "Soft".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
By which we establish that the essence of Ms. Gates complaint had nothing to do with either "Micro", or "Soft".
Not so much. He might have had a thing for playing with his noodle while watching videos from the island.

It doesn't mean he is some sort of stallion.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DefiantMassRINO

She was smart to divorce him while he was worth something.

If Gates gets prosecuted or sued, Bill would be worth much less.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Dunno. Don't care, really. Now she has her money/power and so does he. I'm not taking a side, it just means there are two forces out there to watch instead of a unified one.
They are both evil so kill them all and let God sort it out.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well she married money and got what she wanted....

@EdinVA

That implies she was/is a bimbo golddigger.

I may be wrong,or the info I have read may be wrong,but she is supposed to be a pretty sharp cookie herself when it comes to computers and code,and that many considered her to be his equal.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!