Author Topic: Biden Says He “Really Enjoyed Teaching” When He Was a “Professor” at the University of Pennsylvania  (Read 265 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Says He “Really Enjoyed Teaching” When He Was a “Professor” at the University of Pennsylvania – Biden Never Taught a Single Class (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published March 4, 2022 at 4:32pm

Joe Biden said he “really enjoyed teaching” when he was a “professor” at the University of Pennsylvania during an interview with podcast host Heather Cox Richardson.

This is one of Joe Biden’s favorite lies.

Biden was never a “professor” or teacher after serving as Vice President in 2017.

Biden was paid $1 million to do nothing, as the Daily Caller noted:

When the Daily Caller asked whether Biden had in fact taught any courses since being hired, UPenn Vice Provost for Faculty Anita Allen did not list any, saying his work was instead based in Washington.

Biden was paid to give a few speeches (typical career politician/DC grifter) but he never taught a class.

“You make me miss being a professor at Penn,” Biden said in the interview taped February 25 and released on Friday. “When I left the Vice Presidency I had a chance to do a number of things but I took a professorship at the University of Pennsylvania in presidential politics and history, so I envy you.”

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1499851156700413953

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/biden-says-really-enjoyed-teaching-professor-university-pennsylvania-biden-never-taught-single-class-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This guy is a f'king pathological liar..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Well, there's that and also the possibility that his dementia makes him delusional.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well, there's that and also the possibility that his dementia makes him delusional.

He has been lying for years and years so I can't blame dementia
Support the USO

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Dementia is a crucial key for there being nothing Biden cannot do or get away with.  If people put half of their faith in God, they put in bidens right to get away with anything, we wouldn't be in this mess.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
 :amen:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

No matter WHAT brain fart springs to what he uses for a mind,he believes it himself the minute the words leave his lips.

I have zero doubt that he really DOES think there was a black thug named "Cornpop" and that he kicked Cornpop's ass.

I seriously doubt he has been in a fight since the 3rd grade,when he learned to run away.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Dementia is a crucial key for there being nothing Biden cannot do or get away with.  If people put half of their faith in God, they put in bidens right to get away with anything, we wouldn't be in this mess.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
 :amen:

@christian

God is about as real as Corn Pop was.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I thought corn pops was a great cereal!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

He has been lying for years and years so I can't blame dementia
The dementia only exacerbates his pre-existing condition, that is, he's been a habitual liar his entire life.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The dementia only exacerbates his pre-existing condition, that is, he's been a habitual liar his entire life.

@mountaineer

Ya gotta admit that being a habitual liar with no sense of shame whatsoever has sure worked out for him. It it hadn't been for a complete lack on conscience and being a habitual liar,he probably would have been a shoe salesman or a paperboy his whole life.

Now he is the acting President of the US,and has millions,if not billions tucked away in banks and in a position in life where for all practical purposes he can't even be arrested.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
mountaineer diagnoses:
"The dementia only exacerbates his pre-existing condition, that is, he's been a habitual liar his entire life."

And it can only grow continually worse, both the dementia and the lying.
Can you imagine him one year from now?
Two years from today?