Author Topic: The CDC Has Been Warned a ‘Criminal’ Fraud Investigation is ‘Ready to Go’ After Midterm Elections  (Read 385 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The CDC Has Been Warned a ‘Criminal’ Fraud Investigation is ‘Ready to Go’ After Midterm Elections

by Kyle Becker
15 minutes ago

Dr. Robert Malone, a noted mRNA vaccine researcher, and Dr. Peter McCullough, one of the most-published medical doctors in the world, gave a joint statement to The New American on Friday where they accused the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of perpetrating “criminal” fraud. Watch:

https://rumble.com/embed/vtuak7/?pub=4

“In my opinion, withholding scientific data constitutes fraud,” Dr. Malone argued. “This is scientific fraud. In my opinion, if I was to publish a study in which I had a large body of epidemiologic data, and I decided to only public publish part of it because I wanted to advance some agenda, I would be guilty of scientific fraud. The paper would be withdrawn. I would be kicked out of my academic institution. I would be guilty of scientific fraud. That’s what this is.”

“And the CDC has, I’ve watched it over the years, become more and more and more a political arm and not serving its its function,” he continued. “This is the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. They are the archive of information which physicians have relied on for decades through the MMWR publication. They are the ones that are responsible for providing us the frontline data about what’s going on and where it’s happening and they have stopped performing that function.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/the-cdc-has-been-warned-a-criminal-fraud-investigation-is-ready-to-go-after-midterm-elections-knab/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Is the CDC competent enough to perpetrate fraud?  I chose to ignore them after it became apparent in January/February 2020 that they didn't have the good sense to admit that didn't know anything about Covid-19/SARS2 at the time.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Great, nothing like giving advance warning so extra shredders can be brought in.