Author Topic: US doesn't stand 'a fighting chance' if Russia and China combine cyber tech, former Pentagon officia  (Read 142 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
That scenario should have been remedied long ago -- here we sit.

US doesn't stand 'a fighting chance' if Russia and China combine cyber tech, former Pentagon official says

China may already be sharing data with Russia, and America wouldn't stand "a fighting chance" if the two superpowers combined their cyberwarfare capabilities, the U.S. Air Force's former chief software officer told Fox News.

"Not many nations would be able to push back," Nicolas Chaillan told Fox News. "I don't even think the United States would be able to push back if tomorrow Russia and China decide to come together against us."

"I think it would be very difficult for us to be able to even have a fighting chance, let alone a nation like Ukraine," he added.

Russia entered its eighth day of fighting after invading Ukraine on Feb. 24. Western intelligence predicted the superpower would quickly sweep through its neighbor, but Ukraine still controls its capital, Kyiv...........

https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-doesnt-stand-a-fighting-chance-if-russia-and-china-combine-cyber-tech-former-pentagon-official-says
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline EdinVA

Then I would suggest that the CTO/CIO/U.S. Air Force's former chief software officer have not been doing their jobs and need to be replaced.

Offline Kamaji

Then I would suggest that the CTO/CIO/U.S. Air Force's former chief software officer have not been doing their jobs and need to be replaced.

:thumbsup:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Could also be gaslighting a request for a larger budget ... never let a good crisis go to waste.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright