Author Topic: Morano on Biden’s energy policy: ‘It’s bonkers’ for U.S. to be ‘shutting down our energy…when OPEC,  (Read 416 times)

rebewranger

Morano on Biden’s energy policy: ‘It’s bonkers’ for U.S. to be ‘shutting down our energy…when OPEC, Iran, Russia, & China have zero intention of playing by same rules’
Epoch Times Photo

Marc Morano, executive director of ClimateDepot.com, at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Florida on Feb. 25, 2022. (Tal Atzmon/The Epoch Times)

“The interesting thing about China is that you can go back decades, and United Nations climate chief Christiana Figueres has praised China’s one-party rule for, essentially, getting things done, [Canadian Prime Minister] Justin Trudeau praised China’s one-party rule because it could get things done on investments in solar energy, and you have many other prominent figures in the climate movement who have used China as a model,” Morano said. ...

“It’s just bonkers from a strategic and national security point of view for Europe, Canada, and the United States to actually start shutting down our energy and then play by some ‘Green New Deal’ rules when OPEC, Iran, Russia, and China have zero intention of playing by the same rules,” Morano added.

By: Admin - Climate DepotMarch 4, 2022 9:44 AM

https://www.theepochtimes.com/beijings-energy-policies-benefit-chinese-industry-while-us-sacrifices-its-own-energy-interests-expert_4309132.html

https://www.climatedepot.com/2022/03/04/morano-on-bidens-energy-policy-its-bonkers-for-u-s-to-be-shutting-down-our-energy-when-opec-iran-russia-china-have-zero-intention-of-playing-by-same-rules/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Filled up with gas yesterday and I had my sticker to add to pump.
When I get there, I found pump already had 2 stickers added to it like mine.

Let's Go Brandon
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington