Author Topic: Be skeptical about media coverage of Ukraine  (Read 88 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Be skeptical about media coverage of Ukraine
« on: March 04, 2022, 03:25:44 pm »
March 4, 2022
By Rajan Laad

If you have been monitoring the coverage of the conflict in Ukraine, it is amply clear that a narrative is being pushed.

President Volodymyr Zelensky is being compared to Winston Churchill during World War II; he is leading his people during perilous times to become an inspiring figure.  He refused a safe passage offer from the U.S. with the quip: "I need ammunition, not a ride."  He streams videos from the deserted streets of Ukraine and posts photos with his Cabinet.  Photos of Zelensky surface in military gear on the battlefront.  To sum it up, Zelensky is being portrayed as Churchill, Rambo, and a social media influencer all rolled into one.

Not to be left behind, a former Miss Ukraine and the first lady of Ukraine, Olena Zelensky, reportedly joined the army.  There are teary moments of Ukrainian soldiers bidding farewell to their families and children in the streets waving at them as they depart for war.  There were photos of Russian soldiers holding Ukrainian girls as hostages.  We see harrowing footage of injured Ukrainian children, slain Ukrainian soldiers, and explosions.  We see courage as a brave Ukrainian child stands up to a Russian soldier, almost ordering him to leave her country.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/be_skeptical_about_media_coverage_of_ukraine.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Be skeptical about media coverage of Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2022, 05:35:16 pm »

Fixed it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 05:48:58 pm »

Fixed it.

:bingo:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2022, 06:17:37 pm »
I shocked that Rajan Laad didn't throw the race card in with the kitchen sink list of reasons. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.