Author Topic: Washington State Tells Teachers To Hide Student Gender Transitions From Parents  (Read 383 times)

Offline Kamaji

Washington State Tells Teachers To Hide Student Gender Transitions From Parents

One teacher broke down as she described the policy.

By  Mairead Elordi
Feb 24, 2022

A policy in Washington state requires teachers to conceal students’ gender transitions from their parents unless the student gives the green light for their parents to know.

The effects of the policy on children are starting to show, but teachers essentially have their hands tied, according to a teacher in Washington state who spoke with The Daily Wire and requested anonymity out of fear of being fired.

The policy comes down from the state’s Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI), the main agency overseeing public education in Washington state.

In a section called “Communicating with Families” in OSPI’s “Gender-Inclusive Schools” guidelines, the agency warns that, “sometimes, transgender students may not want their families to know that they are transgender or that they use a different name, pronouns, and gender designation at school.”

“Often, this is because they are concerned about a lack of familial acceptance,” which could impact “their safety and wellbeing at home,” the agency adds.

The guidelines apply to K-12 public schools, so potentially all the way down to five-year-olds in kindergarten. OSPI says that a student’s age and grade level “should never be used to justify delaying or denying a student’s gender transition.”

Source:  https://www.dailywire.com/news/washington-state-tells-teachers-to-hide-student-gender-transitions-from-parents

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Uhhhhh.........
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
What a bunch of fruitloops!!!  Everyone I know living in Washington state is a liberal wingnut.  Almost can't talk to them.

Enough nonsense already.  The state has no rights above and beyond the parents, and this is criminal in my humble opinion.  All weekend I have been saying that liberalism is a mental illness.  I am not kidding.

Online rustynail

Calling all Lawyers$$$$$$

Offline mountaineer

The Gender Cult Marches On
Public Schools Indoctrinate Even Non-Verbal Special Needs Kids in Gender Confusion
Abigail Shrier
Feb 18

A reader sent me a trove of materials for “Equity Month” courtesy of the Chicago Public School System, available here. It’s worse than you think.

Things to note:

Preschoolers (age 3-5) are to be taught what “Queer” means, what “Non-binary” means and told: "When someone is not a boy or a girl, maybe they feel both, they are non-binary or queer."

Teachers of preschoolers are told to read from The Story of Harvey Milk, stopping at “Harvey was proud of the flag, and proud of himself.” Are you proud of yourself, little one?

Even Special Needs kids (including the non-verbal and those on the Autism Spectrum, who tend to fixate) are to be instructed to create BLM flags and indoctrinated in the alleged difference between sexuality and gender.  ... Full story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

I consider this child abuse, and the ONLY solution in my mind for child abuse is to line these MFers up and shoot them, after getting a fair trials of course. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Why in the Hell do pre-schoolers even need to be concerned with sexuality, anyway?

LET THE KIDS BE KIDS!

These jerks are robbing them of their childhood, and there just aren't enough millstones to deal with them appropriately.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

It's about state control, and that smacks of the former USSR.  I say f*** these commie b*st*rds.  And yes, the entire Democommie Party is led by communists.  We are fools to continue to tolerate this nonsense.

And I think the time has come for national referendums.  Fact is, the majority of the electorate oppose abortion, yet we succumb to the minority.  The majority of people would never agree to same sex marriage, and yet, we allow a handful of lying thieving attorneys determine the future of this nation.  At no time should a panel of nine judges determine the life and particularly the DEATH OF THE UNBORN.  Planned genocide is NOT in the best interest of any nation. 

Look how destructive having these commies is running all aspects of our government.  Certainly in no way is it in the best interests of this nation or the people of this once great nation.  When half of the people feel this nation is being destroyed by the other half, something has to give.  The pot is about to boil over, and right now, we are led by a man that cheated to gain office, and who is dead from the neck up.  If that does not scare the crap out of you with what is going on in Europe, nothing will.

My parents were both Democrats, but moderate in their views.  No way would they agree with where the Democrats are at present in this nation.   We have lost our way as a nation.  We are no longer the beacon on the hill for the world.  We are run by self serving criminals no different than Russia.  All out to line their own pockets with gold, no mind to the people they represent.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 10:10:25 am by jafo2010 »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Why in the Hell do pre-schoolers even need to be concerned with sexuality, anyway?

LET THE KIDS BE KIDS!

These jerks are robbing them of their childhood, and there just aren't enough millstones to deal with them appropriately.
It's all about grooming, grooming future mentally ill gender confused individuals and a properly submissive to the State proletariat.