Author Topic: Vernon Jones Will Nominate Trump for Speaker – And Once the Senate Confirms Impeachment of Biden and  (Read 279 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vernon Jones Will Nominate Trump for Speaker – And Once the Senate Confirms Impeachment of Biden and Harris “Trump will be President of the United States” (Video)
By Jim Hoft
Published March 3, 2022 at 8:45am

Vernon Jones, a former Democrat, is running in Georgia’s 10th congressional district for US Congress.
Jones is a grassroots favorite.

President Trump endorsed Vernon Jones for Congress in a special video announcement in early February.

Vernon officially joined the Republican Party in January 2021 after serving in the Georgia House as a conservative Democrat for years.

Vernon Jones joined John Fredericks earlier this week to discuss his campaign for Congress.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/vernon-jones-will-nominate-trump-speaker-senate-confirms-impeachment-biden-harris-trump-will-president-united-states-video/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdinVA

Ya gotta admit, it would be fun...  :whistle:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How does this fix inflation? immigration?  infrastructure?  energy independence?  supply chain bottlenecks?  wage over-taxation?  GDP?  government over-spending?  healthcare inflation?  tuition inflation?  housing inflation?  inflation inflation? the nonsense coming from DC?

This is another GOP nothing burger.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Killer Clouds

If the republicants don't win a super majority in the senate Traitor Joe and Kamelass will not be removed. Impeachment means nothing without removal.

Offline rustynail

An unserious person sharing his mental masturbation.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Ya gotta admit, it would be fun...  :whistle:

The anal puckering of the Dems alone would be worth it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Longiron

How does this fix inflation? immigration?  infrastructure?  energy independence?  supply chain bottlenecks?  wage over-taxation?  GDP?  government over-spending?  healthcare inflation?  tuition inflation?  housing inflation?  inflation inflation? the nonsense coming from DC?

:yowsa:

Offline Killer Clouds

The anal puckering of the Dems alone would be worth it.
It wouldn't bother the DCP at all. Like I mentioned before, if the republicants don't get a super majority in the senate no one can be removed.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It wouldn't bother the DCP at all. Like I mentioned before, if the republicants don't get a super majority in the senate no one can be removed.

Trump isn't even in elected office right now and the Dems squeal like pigs about him on a daily basis.

They'd be having coronaries if he actually had the power to expose and punish them.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Without a veto proof majority for any of those things, they won't happen.

That isn't saying that Bills to that effect should not be lined up in the starting blocks for when opportunity presents, but in reality, there is little the en bloc Democrats and the numbnuts in the White House will let pass to thwart their destructive and anti-American agenda.

What the GOP should do is concentrate on slowing down Slow Joe's minions at the Federal Level, and winning in 2020--which means on the State level, they need to get the elections cleaned up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis